Social media isn't real life, so which way is the wind blowing out there in the real world this election cycle

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Are the anti kamala sentiment as strong in the real world as it is on social media?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
From talking to family and friends, they're "meh" on Kamala. But feel much better voting for her cause they aren't wincing every time she talks or walks up stairs

As for the MAGA people, they are still blaming Dems for trying to kill Trump

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
About 90% of the people don’t really care about Kamala, but she is getting the vote because she’s going against Trump..

I overhear a few c00ns in stores who keep saying “i was doing good under trump, so im voting for him”:mjlol::gucci:

Im thinking to myself so u this 35,40 year old nikka and u only was doing good for 4 years and once trump left office your whole life went back to the trash

Also heard this dumb nikka say in the hood restaurant “ both candidates are trash, im not voting” then he said in the next sentence trump better not get in office :gucci:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
About 90% of the people don’t really care about Kamala, but she is getting the vote because she’s going against Trump..

I overhear a few c00ns in stores who keep saying “i was doing good under trump, so im voting for him”:mjlol::gucci:

Im thinking to myself so u this 35,40 year old nikka and u only was doing good for 4 years and once trump left office your whole life went back to the trash

Also heard this dumb nikka say in the hood restaurant “ both candidates are trash, im not voting” then he said in the next sentence trump better not get in office :gucci:

Black c00ns fall into 2 categories, the rich who want lower taxes and the ignorant and poorly educated

The funny thing is when you press them for details, they struggle to point out how trump improved their life quality and which of his policies
were responsible for it.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Black c00ns fall into 2 categories, the rich who want lower taxes and the ignorant and poorly educated

The funny thing is when you press them for details, they struggle to point out how trump improved their life quality and which of his policies
were responsible for it.
Literally only know two black people IRL that say they are voting for him and literally this scenario. One is a business owner and one has the IQ of a rock. Business owner is really just the contrarian for the sake of in general type.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

were responsible for it.
See below :wow:

This fakkit I know who sleeps in his truck is a Black Trump supporter,

I heard a homeless nikka as dark as me who claimed he was a "Native American who loves Trump",

And if you're from Miami, one of the "chairmen" for Blacks For Trump was Yahweh Ben Yahweh's nephew or some shyt

Yeah, stellar fukking examples :skip:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Literally only know two black people IRL that say they are voting for him and literally this scenario. One is a business owner and one has the IQ of a rock. Business owner is really just the contrarian for the sake of in general type.
See below :wow:
Facts. and sometimes their categories overlap, see rich idiots like Tariq,sexyredd,wakaflocka et al

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Most people don’t really know anything about Kamala except that she’s half-Jamaican/Indian. They don’t really have a strong opinion on her either way. They really just want Trump out the paint and don’t want a president who looks like they’re on their last leg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Most people who voted Democrat in 2016 and 2020 will vote Democrat again. Most people who voted Republican will vote Republican again. And most people who don't vote still won't vote.

So it's going to be close just like most presidential elections are these days and come down to a small number of swing states (PA, NV, WI, MI, AZ, and GA).

Daps
there is no prevailing anti-kamala sentiment on the internet.

are you not aware of the record amount of money she’s raised from small donors?

where donald trump was pulling away in polls against biden, he’s now losing ground against kamala.

:unimpressed: