Social media is a constant test of your patience and intelligence

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The comments section are cooking this page for this retarded question

There are actual pros who see traumatic shyt day in, day out that will never earn as much as actors pretending to see and do traumatic shyt.

Why the FUKK would actors get paid more than an ER nurse or a teacher in a bad neighborhood who's seen MANY school shootings and dead kids?

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That's false considering ~2 million Arabs live in Israel.

How many Jews live in Arab Nations?​

What the fukk are you even talking about.. :wtf:

The whole world is saying Israel is committing genocide as we speak, and youre saying Arabs want to kill Jews.
Actions and wishes are two completely different things.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
What the fukk are you even talking about.. :wtf:

The whole world is saying Israel is committing genocide as we speak, and youre saying Arabs want to kill Jews.
Actions and wishes are two completely different things.
So October 7th never happened? And all the other attacks on Jews in previous decades?

Daps
Only have it to keep up with close ones + relevant news to my interests (music, combat sports, etc.)

If I ever feel like it's not a good time to be on, I delete the app for a few weeks to step away.

It's also important to ask yourself: Do I have fonder memories of real life, or scrolling through my feed?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only have it to keep up with close ones + relevant news to my interests (music, combat sports, etc.)

If I ever feel like it's not a good time to be on, I delete the app for a few weeks to step away.

It's also important to ask yourself: Do I have fonder memories of real life, or scrolling through my feed?
:ohhh: