so zimmerman doesnt look like a cac and people stopped caring about the case

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
keep it reality brehs. his mugshot made him look white, the media ran with it. now i see his pictures in court he looks like exactly like the dude that mows my yard.

media is so demonic, friends

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

it's still one of the top stories in the media. you're crazy if you think that the zimmerman case won't figure into the election craze.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
keep it reality brehs. his mugshot made him look white, the media ran with it. now i see his pictures in court he looks like exactly like the dude that mows my yard.

media is so demonic, friends

I see where you're going with this, but it still is a big story.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

it's still one of the top stories in the media. you're crazy if you think that the zimmerman case won't figure into the election craze.

i'll be interested in the verdict. but don't care for it anymore tbh

its on to the next one

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very very hard for anything to hold the media's attention for any length of time. Remember the Occupy movement?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
he purposefully tanned to not look white. hes white fukk outta here.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
The case is still a major news story, anytime any new information comes out it's a headline. It won't totally dominate the news again until the trial starts, but it's still getting a lot of publicity.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
George Zimmerman appeal - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Murder suspect George Zimmerman, whose plight prompted thousands of well-wishers to donate a flood of money — more than a collective $250,000 — is nearly broke, his lawyer said Monday, and plans to ask the public to pay for his defense.

"He really has to live as a hermit, unfortunately," said Mark O'Mara. "He's not doing well. He's getting by."

His legal-defense fund, which once hovered around $210,000, now has a balance of $50,000, O'Mara said Monday, with about $20,000 in outstanding bills.

Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, are out of work, living in hiding in Seminole County, and spending a great deal of money on security because they fear for their lives, O'Mara said.

"Seminole County is unquestionably the most dangerous county, most expensive county for him to be in," O'Mara said.

He intends to ask the court to declare Zimmerman indigent, an official finding that the 28-year-old Sanford man is broke and needs the public to pay his legal expenses.

Zimmerman also will ask a judge to let him move out of the county, O'Mara said Monday.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

:smugfavre:

whether or not he goes to prison, dude's life is over. Nobody is going to hire a racist to represent their company, and even if he goes to prison he'll be miserable every day of his life. Black inmates will kick his ass, latino inmates will kick his whitewashed uncle-juan ass, and white people will kick his ass cause he's "contaminated" with latin blood. He won't find any peace or friendship there and he'll probably end up commiting that assuming he doesn't get merc'd by a prisoner who just doesn't give a fukk

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugfavre:

whether or not he goes to prison, dude's life is over. Nobody is going to hire a racist to represent their company, and even if he goes to prison he'll be miserable every day of his life. Black inmates will kick his ass, latino inmates will kick his whitewashed uncle-juan ass, and white people will kick his ass cause he's "contaminated" with latin blood. He won't find any peace or friendship there and he'll probably end up commiting that assuming he doesn't get merc'd by a prisoner who just doesn't give a fukk

not sure about the white inmates kicking his ass. they'll gladly recruit him. black and latino inmates though...