So...Yung Miami was a sex worker employed by Diddy?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
My idiot friend was trying to tell me Young Miami was too street and too hood to fall victim to Diddys shenanigans 🤦🏽‍♂️. I hope more info comes out so i can rub it in his face.

she isn't a victim she is a willing participant. nikkas gotta stop thinking Hoes don't want be hoes when these bytches literally brag about it 24/7

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

simp ass nikka "mane she had a hard life if only she knew her daddy"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My idiot friend was trying to tell me Young Miami was too street and too hood to fall victim to Diddys shenanigans 🤦🏽‍♂️. I hope more info comes out so i can rub it in his face.

Was she a victim? It sounds like Diddy was just tricking off,which is basically what she glorifies in her music. Making rich men trick off on her.

I could be wrong,but im reading it as though he is paying insta thots and Yung Miami to be in his rotation and ready to fukk when he wants it?

Which "technically" would make them sex workers. Even though thats what most of these rich men are doing in some capacity are the other. Alot of rich and powerful men who paying sidechicks about to take a major L,or have something held over them to extort them with.

But this is what happens when you use your power and influence to treat the entertainment industry like a brothel. You were warned#WeCanAllBeCosby:respect:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I done bought p*ssy all over the globe.

*Never took a picture with the hoes.
*Never had people knowing about the bih.
*Never had mafukkas thinking that was my GF.

I don't care how rich you are, this some low self esteem sucka shyt.
Damn, all that p*ssy you brought did you claim on your taxes?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Was she a victim? It sounds like Diddy was just tricking off,which is basically what she glorifies in her music. Making rich men trick off on her.

I could be wrong,but im reading it as though he is paying insta thots and Yung Miami to be in his rotation and ready to fukk when he wants it?

Which "technically" would make them sex workers. Even though thats what most of these rich men are doing in some capacity are the other. Alot of rich and powerful men who paying sidechicks about to take a major L,or have something held over them to extort them with.

But this is what happens when you use your power and influence to treat the entertainment industry like a brothel. You were warned#WeCanAllBeCosby:respect:
the document says he was renting them bytches out :wow: 50 cent baby mama included :wow: