So you just gonna let that scrawny white boy f*ck you up, huh?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:usure:

:russ:

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhECww7e8DgmKurq1G]Video: Put Your Nuts In His Mouth: Lightweight Treating This Big Dude In DC For Hitting A Female! (Taps Out)[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Unpopular Opinion Post:

Man what difference does it make if you get handled by a white or black guy. That shh just reinforces the stereotypes that white males are some angelic creatures who could never do harm to black males and black males are brute by nature therefore should be physically able to handle any white male at anytime.

History proves both these stereotypes wrong. But if you look at how these stereotypes affect us black males, you'd see how silly it is too say that sh-i-t. *cough* Trayvon Martin.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
props to that white boy for punishing the woman hitter

but damn, if I was black dude, I would just off myself. my pride can never allow me to lose to a whiteboy unless he's some mma person

edit:on second thought, I know some regular whiteboys that put in work

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Unpopular Opinion Post:

Man what difference does it make if you get handled by a white or black guy. That shh just reinforces the stereotypes that white males are some angelic creatures who could never do harm to black males and black males are brute by nature therefore should be physically able to handle any white male at anytime.

History proves both these stereotypes wrong. But if you look at how these stereotypes affect us black males, you'd see how silly it is too say that sh-i-t. *cough* Trayvon Martin.

I was about to go in on your post, until I realized who posted it.

Coming from you, nice post.

:pachaha:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was no real fighting going on there. whiteboy just knew what position to be in to prevent from being hit.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:leostare:

Speak your peace brotha.

I was gonna say something on the lines of: shut ya politically correct ass up. Then remind you that the white boy is considered the underdog in the fight, not because of his color, but because of his size. Dude looks a weight class under the black dude. Then I was gonna neg you for fukkin up the vibe of my thread.

:pachaha:

But you a cool dude, and I don't think I've ever seen you post anything so thought out, before.

What you posted wasn't false, and I agree with you. I was just about to rage like a brute nikka. Thats all. :myman:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
This video demonstrated the effectiveness of BJJ..

however it does gets a little tiresome watching these videos with people screaming "whiteboy this"... "whiteboy that".... who cares what race the person is...?

it's no wonder why america can't get past racism.... it's people are obsessed with categorizing individuals into (racial) groups.