So you hugged your ex in front of me

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but you have the adacity to get mad at me for staring at some breast at twin peaks when it was your idea to go there

I overheard this conversation last night when I went to twin peaks(hooters like establishment) to watch the bama/michigan game

my assumption is the guys gf got pissed that he was looking at all the cleavage walking around and while walking out he said that she hugged an ex in front of him. I didn't hear her entire response but it was something about it being an innocent hug and that her and the ex were friends before ever getting in a relationship

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
im good on this for now, she got one ex in this state & shell point out a chick & be like she looks hot in that, what you think, should we bring her home???? she wouldnt really bring the chick back but shell point em out, long as i dont touch shes fine...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
but you have the adacity to get mad at me for staring at some breast at twin peaks when it was your idea to go there

I overheard this conversation last night when I went to twin peaks(hooters like establishment) to watch the bama/michigan game

my assumption is the guys gf got pissed that he was looking at all the cleavage walking around and while walking out he said that she hugged an ex in front of him. I didn't hear her entire response but it was something about it being an innocent hug and that her and the ex were friends before ever getting in a relationship
I was at a store and something similar happened...

it was her "friend" and the friend had a new girl, with a new baby...

maybe something happened with the friend, it was never clear, though i saw it as someone from her past.

I just kept shopping and told her to go say hello...

she came back and said the "friend" wanted to say hi...

oh well...not gonna be there when a "friend" is trying to chat especially when its from the past under dubious circumstances.

also if she says, are you looking at the girls butt: you say: I am now.

if she says, did you look at the girls butt: you say: I guess, we both did.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Her ex got a timeshare on that p*ssy :shaq:

Krucial

Wait... What?
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is a classic example of "I got a friend with a problem... What would you do if you were them."

But in reality... It's about themselves.