So why's no one talking about the visual downgrade in ps4 titles?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At the initial ps4 reveal the videos of KZ, driveclub, and deep down were far and away better looking than the videos we are seeing now.

Why aren't there threads and articles being written about this obvious bait and switch Sony pulled?

:popcorn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because you just made it up? Because you're furious about the actual, legit articles about Sbox's visual downgrades?

Nah I didn't make it up. You know damn well driveclub KZ and deep down look nothing like they did at the ps4 reveal.

And there are no "legit" articles about visual downgrades to Xbox titles. Only flame bate and Sony Stan forum posts.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I am slowly starting to accept the fact that your posts are only going to get worse as the launch dates get closer.

Get some rest man, nothing you are going to post on the coli is going to change Microsoft's tough position right now.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah I didn't make it up. You know damn well driveclub KZ and deep down look nothing like they did at the ps4 reveal.

And there are no "legit" articles about visual downgrades to Xbox titles. Only flame bate and Sony Stan forum posts.
Uh, the same guy guy that wrote the impressions about Forza's downgrade said it looked amazing the last time he saw it.

You wont find any such articles about the latest builds of PS4 games, no downgrades. Only old articles from months ago when the game was 35% complete. So yes, you just made it up.

Meanwhile, these downgrades for Sbox are the result of them finally being forced to drop the phony PC shenanigans and show what these rushjobs actually look like running on the inferior hardware that you're gonna happily fork over 600 bucks for.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Uh, the same guy guy that wrote the impressions about Forza's downgrade said it looked amazing the last time he saw it.

You wont find any such articles about the latest builds of PS4 games, no downgrades. Only old articles from months ago when the game was 35% complete. So yes, you just made it up.

Meanwhile, these downgrades for Sbox are the result of them finally being forced to drop the phony PC shenanigans and show what these rushjobs actually look like running on the inferior hardware that you're gonna happily fork over 600 bucks for.

No no no. That dudes story has already been debunked. It was the same exact build he played before. Maybe he wasn't wearing his glasses this time.

And it's been confirmed and reaffirmed that Xbox first part titles have been running on Xbox harware since e3. Sorry try again

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about em cause I don't care about those games. Not at all. Maybe killzone

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I am slowly starting to accept the fact that your posts are only going to get worse as the launch dates get closer.

Get some rest man, nothing you are going to post on the coli is going to change Microsoft's tough position right now.

So do you think the games look the same in the trailers I posted:usure:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Wow nikka. Y'all gettin desperate. The games in the links you posted look fine

& if you wanna be anal about it, killzones latest build still looks visually better than titanfall (this is fact)

And drive clubs latest build still looks better than forza (this is also fact)

:uFURIOUS:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow nikka. Y'all gettin desperate. The games in the links you posted look fine

& if you wanna be anal about it, killzones latest build still looks visually better than titanfall (this is fact)

And drive clubs latest build still looks better than forza (this is also fact)

:uFURIOUS:

We are not talking about Xbox here. Stay on track

There is a clear visual downgrade in the videos I posted. Why aren't you guys making threads about it? :popcorn:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
We are not talking about Xbox here. Stay on track

There is a clear visual downgrade in the videos I posted. Why aren't you guys making threads about it? :popcorn:
Oh get the hell out of here with this "we aren't talking about Xbox" bullshyt

& there isn't a clear visual downgrade just an Xbox Stan hoping PS4 games are dropping in quality like Forza 5 was PROVEN to be.