So where are these impressive launch titles from xbox one?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I mean, these xbots are in full desperation mode running around in threads in full courtdog mode trying to shyt on the ps4 launch titles.

But what are these supposedly great xbox one launch games? Ryse? :russ: I see not one game on the level of the new kz or the new infamous.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I mean, these xbots are in full desperation mode running around in threads in full courtdog mode trying to shyt on the ps4 launch titles.

But what are these supposedly great xbox one launch games? Ryse? :russ: I see not one game on the level of the new kz or the new infamous.

If you talking about exclusive lauch titles.....Infamous is not a launch title....you guys got 2 games...knack and kz...pretty much KZ..

Bruh i would rather have choice than choose one game. Both these systems launch titles suck. :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im in agreement that niether systems launch titles are all that great. But I just dont understand the xbots.

But the reality is, no system ever has had an amazing expansive library of games at launch. Ps3 and 360 certainly didnt. It usually takes a year or so in a systems life span before the real piff starts rolling in.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, neither system's launch looks spectacular.

But the PS4's launch lineup is worse because the Xbots say it's worse.

Its worse for me because I don't get into Octodad, or Knack type of games... Drive Club isn't my cup of tea cause I like racing simulations. Killzone looks fantastic though.

Forza is Forza. Killer Instinct doesn't do anything for me. We'll see if I feel that way after the demo. Ryse single player looks amazing and I'll certainly give Ryse multiplayer a try to see how it looks in full hd and not recorded from another screen. Dead rising with all those enemies looks dope. We'll see what the story is about but it looks fun. But graphically doesn't matter how much people try to make the xbox one games sound... They are more adult overall than ps4's titles.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I never understood the big hype of launch games like that was the defining factor of game consoles. Killzone and Drive Club (especially because + owners get it free at launch minus some tracks and cars) is pretty decent though for first party.