So when will some e-jew genius make it possible to use Coli smilies on my phone?

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i got a nicca texting me about about whether or not he should smash his sister's friend i gotta be able to hit him with the :ld: :ehh: combo you know?

and that goes for every coli smiley. i don't see any reason why some e-savvy dude couldnt transfer these things to smart phones somehow so we can get the sort of smiley emotional effect we already got on the site. there will be eternal daps to whoever gets this working somehow.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when i got a nicca texting me about about whether or not he should smash his sister's friend i gotta be able to hit him with the :ld: :ehh: combo you know?

and that goes for every coli smiley. i don't see any reason why some e-savvy dude couldnt transfer these things to smart phones somehow so we can get the sort of smiley emotional effect we already got on the site. there will be eternal daps to whoever gets this working somehow.

No lie if somebody really made that coli smiley app for the smart phone, shyt I'd seriously pay a stack for it
in coli cash:win:

Mackronus

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just press and hold, than click save image:yeshrug:

Wat phone do u own?

galaxy ii. But forreal we need that shyt fully integrated like any other smilies, just like we got on vbulletin. THEN we'd be straight.

is it even possible as an app? i've only downloaded like one thing, but if they got smiley apps and someone took the time to bundle up the coli ones at a low cost, that breh would be the zuckerberg of the coli :win:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
lol @ e- jew

eric-cartman.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would imagine it would be law suits or some shyt if they tried to do it with these actual faces but if someone made an app like emoji but with real life face expressions and sold em for 99 cents would prolly make bank

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all are talkin about sending pictures

Threadstarter is talking about how droid turns this :-) into that little droid face

Would be dope

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Y'all are talkin about sending pictures

Threadstarter is talking about how droid turns this :-) into that little droid face

Would be dope

This would not be possible for an iphone.

I'll look further into the idea for android OS, though.'

edit: The same problem would exist for android phones, as well. You can change the .png of your current smileys in the FW, but only YOU would be able to see the change. The person you send it to will just get :smile: , unless they also replaced the .png files. The only way to make these smileys work properly, is by sending them as images (MMS).

:yeshrug: