So when did "yes" or "yeah" become "YASSSSSSS"?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
When women began to whore gay phrases. Such as 'read', 'werk', 'shade', 'fierce', 'hunty', etc. Basically, 90% of the terms you'll hear on Watch Watch Happens Live, Fashion Queens, or on Ru Paul's Drag Race. It sucks because those terms came from Paris is Burning, which im sure 'YASSS' has origins from as well.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
When women began to whore gay phrases. Such as 'read', 'werk', 'shade', 'fierce', 'hunty', etc. Basically, 90% of the terms you'll hear on Watch Watch Happens Live, Fashion Queens, or on Ru Paul's Drag Race. It sucks because those terms came from Paris is Burning, which im sure 'YASSS' has origins from as well.
Women taking cues from gay men:snoop::snoop::snoop:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
yo i never heard of any of these shows. are they on vh1 or a&e. that's the only two channels that pimp gay black men.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yas

:win:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

No. It came from black women. Black gay men co opted our shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It happened to me when Beyonce dropped the surpised album out of no where...Then again at her concert. Now I can't control it. Someone asked me if I was ready for GoT yesterday and I texted back Yaaaaaaaas :snoop:

I'm better than this :mjcry:

:mjpls:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It happened to me when Beyonce dropped the surpised album out of no where...Then again at her concert. Now I can't control it. Someone asked me if I was ready for GoT yesterday and I texted back Yaaaaaaaas :snoop:

I'm better than this :mjcry:

*scratches your name off the list*

:snoop:

-DMP-

Raava

Staff member
Daps

What is that supposed to mean :upsetfavre:

*scratches your name off the list*

:snoop:

-DMP-

But I just go on there