So What's The Verdict On Hand Shaking Now That Things Are Normalizing? I'm Never Again Gang!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
#NeverAgainGang

Nope, i'm done with shaking hands, i never liked it.
Shaking multiple hands that's been everywhere.
And when it's work related it's often with people from other parts of the continent so it's people from mulitiple ecosystems for lack of a better word.

Id much rather fist bump and if in a professional setting people are like wtf I can now play it off because oh you know Covid, even in 10 years.

Plus I don't want to shake another mans hand, and put my hand on their hand and squeeze :dame:

And even when it's a woman, shaking a woman's hand is like you are being handed a dead fish, that's their handshake, it's a dead fish.

It's like I much rather shake and squeeze a woman's hand and would prefer the men gave dead fish.
But it's backwards.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Nod my head at dudes, hug birds. These dirty birds love when they feel my heavy sack on em, establish dominance early in this new year.

2c4a40c1b5b73b168d22ca6bdc6afc8c.gif

Demon time.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I still dap/shake hands with people im closer too. I fist bump randos and not because I want too, but because people are weird about that shyt.

I dont have a tendency to put my fingers in my mouth so it doesnt worry me

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got this friend, a real germophobe who would never shake hands. Never even eat out. I used to think he was whacky for that but he was the right one all along. I don't want to shake hands with people who do unsanitary and ungodly things such as wipe and not wash properly, or even worse: rub on dogs. :picard:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ran into a couple dudes over the weekend from the old gym I went to. One he fist bumped me. The other cat I ran into 5 minutes later, he dapped me, gripped and pulled me toward him for a half hug. Both instances were awkward at least to me. I had the hand sanitizer on deck too. Its gonna take some getting used to.