So whats so great about being a Mason?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
my grandfather was one. doesn't mean shyt unless come from old money and are looking to start secret wars in foreign countries for the cia.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
handshakes, six- point star emblems on your vehicle, fake ancient Egyptian vernacular and free parking downtown:dry:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
You get connections, supposedly.
Wear your jewelry and do your secret signals, and other members will come to your aid.
I've witnessed it first hand on several occasions.
Like any other group/club/etc they take care of their own.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
No. It's just a club where old nikkas go to escape they naggin old ass wife.

It may have meant something years ago, but nowadays it's just a other Flintstone Buffalo Lodge.

fraternal_poohbah.jpg

True story.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I know a bunch of people that are Masons. Uncles, cousins, teachers, friends. They all asked me to join at one point in time. I just didn't see the need to and I really didn't want to. I had a girlfriend that was an Eastern Star. She acted like shyt was the best thing since sliced bread. Besides the handshakes and speaking in code I don't see the big deal at all.

I remember one time I was with my cousin that's a Mason. It was a bunch of us but he was the only that was a Mason. Well a fight had broke out and the security came out there with their guns and shyt showing force. They cussing people out telling them to leave and shyt. One of the security guards saw my cousin with his Mason shyt on said and I quote, "All real men go to the East". It was like this nikka saw the Gates of Heaven. He was like, "we gotta go, we got to go"!!! Then we riding and this dude was in lala land like saying, "wow, that was so deep". And just kept repeating it. I said, "does that shyt work on hoes too because if it do you can sign me up tomorrow!!!!!" Everyone bust out laughing be he was just in a daze.

To this day I don't know what that shyt meant to him but he didn't snap out of it until we got to the Waffle House. But all in all, it's just not something that I care to be in.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
he was warning your cousin not to misrepresent the organization "with his Mason shyt on"

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
he was warning your cousin not to misrepresent the organization "with his Mason shyt on"
Well, I'm glad you told me because I didn't know what it meant. I guess in a way the security dude was looking out. I have multiple cousins that's Masons and another one of them said that usually if you put it out there that you're a Mason that you get quizzed on stuff and if you don't know the answer they can take something from you. Like if you had on a necklace or something. But I guess once you learn whatever it is they asked you about you can get it back.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i didn't tell you what it meant, i told you why he said it which should've been obvious really. the last thing any organization wants to see is their insignia associated with gunplay and all that

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
i didn't tell you what it meant, i told you why he said it which should've been obvious really. the last thing any organization wants to see is their insignia associated with gunplay and all that
Ok, I see that you're serious about this. I mean, we wasn't involved in anything. We was just standing by our cars. I guess we wasn't moving fast enough. Dude came up and said what he said and my cousin was seriously starstruck. Oh, we clowned him for a long time after that but he didn't care.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
its probably the first time he experienced that type of benefit. i understand its pretty awesome. it definitely doesn't happen every day. the stuff about being quizzed doesn't happen often neither. i was reading on one masonic forum that this guy was a mason almost 30 years and had only been tried 3 or 4 times. cats seem to find it offensive now. i would love to see somebody try to snatch a ring off one of these diesel ass cop masons