So...what will M$ show in their July event?

What Will We See In The M$ July Event?

• Halo:Infinite

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Hellblade 2

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Forza Motorsport 8

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Everwild

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fable

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Perfect Dark

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • New Gears

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • New State Of Decay

• Project Mara

• Other First Party Game (Please Specify)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real - M$ have got to go all out out next month; Sony just had a great event, the youtube views are crazy, Jim Ryan came out and said they got a lot more coming and they almost certainly have another event in August on the way. :wow:

Basically M$ need to blow people's minds with this one. So the obvious shyt like Halo and the new Forza Motorsport; a new Fable is also a cert evidently; Hellblade 2 is obvious even if it is years away. Rare's new game Everwild will definitely be there. Can't front, the third party stuff will be great - Elden Ring, Cyberpunk, maybe Starfield. :ehh:

But what big ass first party surprise games have they got there to take away some of the hype from Sony? :jbhmm:

Regarding hardware, are we going to see XBX release date and price? Lockheart got to be there right? :dwillhuh: Are they going to spend a lot of time talking about non-gaming shyt? :unimpressed:

Speak on it my M$ stans, what are we going to see and what do M$ NEED to show to take people's attention away from the PS5. :patrice:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If they could get Fable right and have it reach it's full potential then that's enough to get me on board, but I don't think it will. The type of dev time Elder Scrolls and GTA gets is the kind of dev time needed for a really good Fable game and I don't think M$ is that patient.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im going crazy waiting to see what comes from this new 1st party they put together. i really have no idea besides hellblade

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lemme get some Obsidian RPG or Fable gameplay and I'm hype:mjgrin:

Would also like to see a formal rollout of XCloud as well, I've been enjoying playing games on Stadia and PS4 Remote play so I'm excited for Xcloud as well
If they really wanna crush the buildings, theyll announce Steam games as playable on XSX :banderas:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Lemme get some Obsidian RPG or Fable gameplay and I'm hype:mjgrin:

Would also like to see a formal rollout of XCloud as well, I've been enjoying playing games on Stadia and PS4 Remote play so I'm excited for Xcloud as well
If they really wanna crush the buildings, theyll announce Steam games as playable on XSX :banderas:
i wish stadia belonged to somebody else besides google. such a dope platform

i take that back. i just hope they dont fukking abandon it

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Interested to see if that money they spent is working out on first parties

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
i wish stadia belonged to somebody else besides google. such a dope platform

Best console with the most struggle-meal library of all time:francis:. If XCloud can mimic Stadia's performance with gamepass, then the cloud is finally here:wow: