So what people actually finance engagement rings

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tell me this isnt true fellas:gladbron:

I thought most people just paid cash, but talking to my homeboy who is about to propose to his girl, he is financing some of the engagement ring

Is this common, and how are people financing e-rings. My assumption is through the store they bought it from

its bad enough kays, zales, etc sell overpriced rings, but now they have people financing

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
tell me this isnt true fellas:gladbron:

I thought most people just paid cash, but talking to my homeboy who is about to propose to his girl, he is financing some of the engagement ring

Is this common, and how are people financing e-rings. My assumption is through the store they bought it from

its bad enough kays, zales, etc sell overpriced rings, but now they have people financing

Are you sure this is a bad thing?

It can be a way to build good credit

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You COT:damn: right I financed. A year @ 0%!! Sheeeeiiiiiittttt!

Spread dem bytch ass payments out!

who did you finance through and did you pay it off by the 1 yr mark

did you put anything down and how much were your payments

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
who did you finance through and did you pay it off by the 1 yr mark

did you put anything down and how much were your payments

Financed through the store (Charleston Alexander) and paid it off in 9 months. Nothing down.

You looking to purchase/propose?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Financed through the store (Charleston Alexander) and paid it off in 9 months. Nothing down.

You looking to purchase/propose?

charleston alexander? Never heard of it

Yes, in the next 2 months or so, how much was the ring, if you dont want to answer I understand

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Are you sure this is a bad thing?

It can be a way to build good credit

No, it's not a good way to build credit.

Paying excessive interest on a rapidly depreciating asset that has no utility is not a good way to build credit.

You can build credit by getting a loan from a bank (for no real reason) and then quickly paying it back.

I won't judge anyone buying an engagement ring on credit, but as a method of building credit, it's just stupid.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's not a good way to build credit.

Paying excessive interest on a rapidly depreciating asset that has no utility is not a good way to build credit.

You can build credit by getting a loan from a bank (for no real reason) and then quickly paying it back.

I won't judge anyone buying an engagement ring on credit, but as a method of building credit, it's just stupid.

yeah ive never heard anyone say financing a e-ring is a good way to build credit, finance is cool in that situation if you get zero percent and pay it off before interest starts...i guess

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
charleston alexander? Never heard of it

Yes, in the next 2 months or so, how much was the ring, if you dont want to answer I understand

Spent bout $3k. Appraised for more than double.

Charleston Alexander's definitely more than a few steps above Zales/ Kay's. Quality over quantity ereday. For perspective, she received a solitaire 1 carat, pave diamond-encrusted platinum. No:duck:. Proud of myself bc I picked it myself and she was more than happy with it.

Oh, be sure to get that bytch insured asap in case she loses it! :stopitslime: