So what games are people who only/mostly play Triple A exclusives playing the next couple months?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Thankfully I have a large enough backlog to carry me through the year and honestly beyond. I have the funds for gaming but have slowly lost the time to dedicate to it.

I still haven't gotten to Dying Light 2, Guardians of The Galaxy, Returnal, RE: Village, or the next gen version of Cyberpunk. Then there's the AA games I have like Terminator Resistance and Visage. Currently alternating between Sifu & House of Ashes right now due to slight open world fatigue after finishing up Horizon last week. The Quarry drops in June, too and isn't Hogwarts Legacy due for the holidays? Regardless, I'm good even if nothing else worth a damn releases this year.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Is PUBG AAA? ever since my brother been tryna get plat before me I've been playing the shyt religiously. Something about it just never gets old. And when fatigue finally does set in, stop playing it for a few days and come right back like :banderas:

I said late 2017 it was my favorite game of all time, and nearly 5 years later I stand by that, AAA or not.