So we're pistol whipping dunkin donut employees over a wrong orders, now (vidS)

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This is why i always look at people wearring their "free <inserFriendsName>" tshirts like :childplease: A lot of people deserve jail.

See vids here
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videogallery/77115565/Doughnut

and here
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/br...s-assault-lauderhill-20130821,0,7943432.story

sunsentinel said:
Man accused of pistol-whipping Dunkin' Donuts employee over unsatisfactory coffee order
By Erika Pesantes, Sun Sentinel
9:36 p.m. EDT, August 21, 2013

A Plantation man lost his cool over an iced vanilla coffee, pistol-whipping a Dunkin' Donutsdrive-through worker while his wife shouted, "Shoot him, shoot him."

Tuesday's melee was caught on surveillance video, which Lauderhill police released Wednesday. The video shows Jeffrey Wright, 27, repeatedly pounding the employee, Rajay Hall, 19, on the head with a handgun over an unsatisfactory coffee order while patrons tried to break up the melee.

During the altercation, Wright's wife, Alexis Longo, 22, allegedly urged Wright to shoot Hall, police said.
Hall said Wednesday that Longo never did tell him exactly what was wrong with the java that she ordered around 1 p.m. Tuesday. "You're not talking to me like I'm a dog. If [Longo had] told me it needed more sugar, it wouldn't have elevated to that point," he said.

Hall said he wasn't hurt during the fracas at the doughnut shop, 7125 W. Oakland Park Blvd. He said Wright "had me in a hold" and he was unaware that Wright had been pistol-whipping him until after the fight. "I didn't even realize he was hitting me with the gun. I thought he was just hitting me with his fist and I was just punching him back," Hall said.

Police say that Wright and Longo bought a coffee at the drive-through, but were unhappy with their order and went into the shop to speak with a manager. They instead got into an argument with Hall, and things turned physical when Longo tried to strike Hall.

Wright got involved and witnesses attempted to break up the fight, the report said. Then Wright — who works as a security guard and carries a concealed weapons permit, according to an assistant public defender — reached for his gun.

"During the course of the altercation, it says you retrieved your firearm, a 9mm Taurus handgun with seven rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber," Judge John "Jay" Hurley said during Wright's first-appearance court hearing Wednesday. "This all happened in front of the customers at Dunkin' Donuts."

The surveillance video shows Wright entering the store with his wife behind him and appearing to argue with the employee in the entranceway. A customer intervenes and separates Longo and Wright from the employee, but Wright continues pacing in the entranceway before Longo aggressively approaches Hall.

Wright then appears to throw the first punch and, as the melee moves further into the store, the group knocks down a poster display. Wright then grabs his gun and brings it down it on Hall's head, the video shows.

Meanwhile, an elderly woman in a walker, who arrives at the store while the brawl is underway, attempts to squeeze through the doorway, but ultimately remains outside.

Longo breaks away from the fight and appears to yell while her husband pistol-whips Hall. Wright finally puts the gun in his waistband near the small of his back and store employees seem to try to calm him down, the video shows.

Hall said the "adrenaline rush" of the fracas made him feel undaunted — for at least some of the time. At one point he locked himself in the bathroom, but overheard Longo tell her husband that he should have shot him, he said.

That's when Hall unlocked the door in an attempt to confront the couple, but customers persuaded him to stay inside the bathroom, he said.

Police reviewed the surveillance video; it backed up the witnesses' and Hall's accounts, Hurley said.

Wright was charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and Longo was charged with simple battery. Wright was ordered held on a $20,000 bond; Longo was held on a $1,000 bond.

Staff writer Wayne Roustan contributed to this report.

If you dont value your freedom why should I wish you get it back? Why the fukk would you even bring a gun to dispute a drive thru order? Just for pulling the gun out thats automatic 10 years in Florida (yes i support that law).

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
fukkn idiots the both of them,that b1tch has a face that makes you clench a fist....Sounds like the type of broad that feeds into what she think she should act like it with certain company...smh @ wanting to shoot someone over a coffee..

I see why old heads hate this generation....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sadly, this man has no clue that his woman doesnt really love him at all and sees him more as an animal she can sick on people when her demonic turrets kicks in. There are so many women like this in society today. The type that say *ill get my brother to kill you* and things of that nature not even realizing that they are basically stating that they are willing to ruin the lives of their loved ones over unreasonable slights.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sadly, this man has no clue that his woman doesnt really love him at all and sees him more as an animal she can sick on people when her demonic turrets kicks in. There are so many women like this in society today. The type that say *ill get my brother to kill you* and things of that nature not even realizing that they are basically stating that they are willing to ruin the lives of their loved ones over unreasonable slights.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

:childplease: gtfo hes a grown ass man he dont need any b1tch telling him to shoot somebody over a coffee....Taking accountability out of a 27 yr old mans hands and putting it on his porpoise resembling wife,its so demonic friends !

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
fukkn idiots the both of them,that b1tch has a face that makes you clench a fist....Sounds like the type of broad that feeds into what she think she should act like it with certain company...smh @ wanting to shoot someone over a coffee..

I see why old heads hate this generation....
So we gonna act like old heads werent smoking crack, absentee parents and more violent than our generation? I hate comments like this.