So were all the guerrillas in 'Predator' smashing that one chick in the camp?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
images

She was the only girl there, right? Why would they have here there, if not to run trains on her? :jbhmm:

Discuss

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
images

She was the only girl there, right? Why would they have here there, if not to run trains on her? :jbhmm:

Discuss

This is in bad taste.

Simply because one of the worst movies scenes ever. Plus one of the worst villains in a movie ever played by Sean Penn. Deals with Nam and shyt bag pos what if scenario you described.

Plus fully dishonored in the military for.
That you should know movies well enough. Or studied military history just a lil bit. To know this should never be a topic of discussion anywhere breh.

@Dorian Breh

You kinda have to make a simple apology post. Rooted in you just did not know.
i know text is tone deaf. So even the comedic sentiment you wanted to portray was lost. From the sheer magnitude of how insensitive the content and dorextion of your post is

Good luck.

I know the younger generations. We're not threatened or raised with thr draft looming over their heads like a noose. That they would all generally be dead at 17 to 18 after high school. Yet you should ask older generations. Information about the past to not have severe disconnect. To not make these mistakes as well.

I understand how the mistake was made. All I ask and keep stressing to you guys is dig in the crate responsibly.

Art Barr

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Arnold 100% was hitting that thats all i know. Alone in mexican jungle. Yea. 100%

Samw girl type in like half his movies. Dark + dark brown hair. You know that caused a fight. Thinks hes slick. Lmao

Commando. Predator. Running man. Eraser. Total recall. True lies.. Lmao. Forgot about total recall as well. That had to be a running joke about the type in the movie cause all his movies feature that same girl he built. Lol.

Tho he coulda been smashing sharon stone as well.

Hit honegirl in runningman in her prime :ohlawd: She aint EVER look better than in that flick.

Rae dawn ..:whew:

He looooove them dark latina / 1/2 black girls.

Every other actor had like a white blonde damnsel in distress actress with them. Van damme. Bruce.

Arnold got all dark skin girls in ALL his flicks where hes the star. Every other one the girl was smashing director like linda hamilton. It aint a coincedence.

Last edited:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Arnold 100% was hitting that thats all i know

Samw girl type in like half his movies. Dark + dark brown hair. You know that caused a fight. Thinks hes slick. Lmao

Commando. Predator. Running man. Eraser. . Lmao

Hit honegirl in runningman in her prime :ohlawd:

:ohhh:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Cindy in Commando was originally written for a white actress but Rae Dawn Chong was so good in the audition that she got the part.

They had written a sex scene, but didn’t go through with it as they were worried about audiences in the South being upset about an interracial love scene.

It would have been dumb too. Matrix is in an 11 hour mission to find his daughter. When are they gonna fukk? On the airplane they’re supposed to be flying?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Arnold 100% was hitting that thats all i know. Alone in mexican jungle. Yea. 100%

Commando. Predator. Running man. Eraser. Total recall. True lies.. Lmao. Forgot about total recall as well. That had to be a running joke about the type in the movie cause all his movies feature that same girl he built. Lol.

Hit honegirl in runningman in her prime :ohlawd: She aint EVER look better than in that flick.

Every other actor had like a white blonde damnsel in distress actress with them. Van damme. Bruce.

Arnold got all dark skin girls in ALL his flicks where hes the star. Every other one the girl was smashing director like linda hamilton. It aint a coincedence.
He married his wife for the connect 100%. He was playing long game with her from late 70s/early 80s. The doc on him on netflix is really good, you can tell hes way way smarter than ppl think. A big part of why his 80s run is the best out of all those action guys is he knew what to play up and when to play against type. He also wasn't as desperate for the fame/money because he rolled his body building money into real estate money so he could take more chances. Arnold was a calculator.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Cindy in Commando was originally written for a white actress but Rae Dawn Chong was so good in the audition that she got the part.

They had written a sex scene, but didn’t go through with it as they were worried about audiences in the South being upset about an interracial love scene.

It would have been dumb too. Matrix is in an 11 hour mission to find his daughter. When are they gonna fukk? On the airplane they’re supposed to be flying?
Woulda made the movie even more LEGENDARY.

THE fukk. Thats PERFECT for commando lol

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

He got married during the filming of Predator.

Daps
This is in bad taste.

Simply because one of the worst movies scenes ever. Plus one of the worst villains in a movie ever played by Sean Penn. Deals with Nam and shyt bag pos what if scenario you described.

Plus fully dishonored in the military for.
That you should know movies well enough. Or studied military history just a lil bit. To know this should never be a topic of discussion anywhere breh.

@Dorian Breh

You kinda have to make a simple apology post. Rooted in you just did not know.
i know text is tone deaf. So even the comedic sentiment you wanted to portray was lost. From the sheer magnitude of how insensitive the content and dorextion of your post is

Good luck.

I know the younger generations. We're not threatened or raised with thr draft looming over their heads like a noose. That they would all generally be dead at 17 to 18 after high school. Yet you should ask older generations. Information about the past to not have severe disconnect. To not make these mistakes as well.

I understand how the mistake was made. All I ask and keep stressing to you guys is dig in the crate responsibly.

Art Barr

Damn..... there's a lot of OG actors that are mainstays now in that.... I may have to go back and watch this.... :ohhh: