So we still have crumbling infrastructure

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
But somehow Europe is running around building underwater tunnels between countries????

Our priorities are screwed.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on a plane leaving Greece right now and also traveled Italy on this trip. Can't even flush toilet paper here in Greece nor drink the water (they say you can in Athens)

AC is trash in Italy and they can barely keep drinks cold..ice is a premium and there is no free water at restaurants. No country is perfect

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I'm on a plane leaving Greece right now and also traveled Italy on this trip. Can't even flush toilet paper here in Greece nor drink the water (they say you can in Athens)

AC is trash in Italy and they can barely keep drinks cold..ice is a premium and there is no free water at restaurants. No country is perfect
Greece is an economic shythole and AC plus paid water at restaurants is not what i would consider "infrastructure". For how rich we are as a nation, we should of had high speed rail, better overall public transportation and better maintaining of current infrastructure.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greece is an economic shythole and AC plus paid water at restaurants is not what i would consider "infrastructure". For how rich we are as a nation, we should of had high speed rail, better overall public transportation and better maintaining of current infrastructure.

Energy is definitely infrastructure and it was 100 degrees in Rome during this trip.

America is huge, most European countries are tiny. They have tiny roads, tiny cars etc. Not disagreeing with we should have high speed rail but you can't compare these countries. Denmark is half the size of South Carolina..

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Energy is definitely infrastructure

America is huge, most European countries are tiny. They have tiny roads, tiny cars etc. Not disagreeing with we should have high speed rail but you can't compare these countries. Denmark is half the size of South Carolina..
We spend hundreds of billions on dollars a year on weapons we will probably never use but cant afford to spend on critical infrastructure we use everyday? China is big as hell and has high speed rail, size is not the issue.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We spend hundreds of billions on dollars a year on weapons we will probably never use but cant afford to spend on critical infrastructure we use everyday? China is big as hell and has high speed rail, size is not the issue.

Yes I agree we should have better public transport, just saying the grass ain't always greener. I'm not envious of anyone living in China

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yes I agree we should have better public transport, just saying the grass ain't always greener. I'm not envious of anyone living in China
I appreciate you balancing out perspective. Americans are spoiled and don't realize how large and diverse it is here, both socially and economically. It ain't perfect but none of these countries are...