So we gone act like Titan Fall 2 ain't the best multiplayer fps this gen

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I haven't played the new one despite Titanfall 1 being one of my most played games of this generation.

I'm two years late to the party but Doom is fun as hell I've only just started playing it two weeks ago and I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Its a great game, underrated even. Best this gen tho? What's odd is this gen has been extra special when it comes to shooters on xbox
Not so much on sony, so sony fans downplay the genre... then wanna jock fortnite :smugdraper:

I REALLY enjoyed Halo 5, extremely underrated imo. And Pubg is pretty much the equivalent of sprinkling crack on a controller :ahh:

And if you ever liked gears? Gears 4 is the best playing Gears yet (Tru Story)

nikkaz haven't even given Darwin Project a chance yet :mjpls:

I hope Uncharted 4 multiplayer is good, as usual I don't hear much from the sony side about it.. but that been the case since UC3 :yeshrug:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Titanfall 2 has the best single player campaign this gen as far as FPS go but its multiplayer is just okay. Best FPS multiplayer easily goes to Rainbow Six Siege with Halo 5 coming in second.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why do you dudes keep making this same thread over and over again? It’s not. Game wasn’t even better then the first one

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I wasn't too blown away with the campaign. And multi-player has serious balance issues. Its slower than the first and movement is way worse. Red outlines on enemies is a joke and so is auto lock on Insta kill melee.

But the gameplay is definitely captivating and so nice to get drawn in to. Love calling titans in and looking up. So dope. The wall running and such is also a large draw for me. The Titan gameplay really makes menial game modes like TDM genuinely fun.

I hope if they do a third they actually do it right and not design it to be more noob friendly. It could be a good esport game but they need to do some overhauls.

Best FPS this gen? I don't know. Probably not in my case. But it is close.