So we could have had a Dreamcast port of Tekken with Virtua Fighter guest characters....

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What could of been :mjcry:
If Tekken 7 gets a season 4, they better get a hold of Sega and demand either Dural (to keep the villain theme they had with Akuma and Geese), Akira or Kiryu

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What was written seems counter to what's being said in the thread.

Looks like sega offered to have virtua fighters in a tekken game if Namco would port it to Dreamcast, and Namco was the one who curved Sega, not the other way around.

Unless i'm reading it wrong...

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What was written seems counter to what's being said in the thread.

Looks like sega offered to have virtua fighters in a tekken game if Namco would port it to Dreamcast, and Namco was the one who curved Sega, not the other way around.

Unless i'm reading it wrong...
The english is fukked its mainly how the sentence structure in Japanese works but the first tweet saying that Namco approached asking could sega do it for free. In the second tweet Sega is the subject and the quote belongs to them. He's doing like a direct japanese to english translation which doesn't really work out.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The english is fukked its mainly how the sentence structure in Japanese works but the first tweet saying that Namco approached asking could sega do it for free. In the second tweet Sega is the subject and the quote belongs to them. He's doing like a direct japanese to english translation which doesn't really work out.
ahh, gotcha. I appreciate the breakdown...

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I hate that Sega was constantly fukking themselves over somehow.