So we can all agree Lil Wayne's discography shyts on Lupe's

MINT

All Star
Daps
lupe is a good lyricist but his flow man, can't find more trash than that :russ:

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Flow is perfect 98% of the time... and it changes...

but lets see... The Carter & The Carter II were that good shyt... and early mixtape shyt including Sqad Up series.... you may have a point IF he didnt realease all the trash he has. But it would be dabatable considering how many albums the martian got

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
Flow is perfect 98% of the time... and it changes...

but lets see... The Carter & The Carter II were that good shyt... and early mixtape shyt including Sqad Up series.... you may have a point IF he didnt realease all the trash he has. But it would be dabatable considering how many albums the martian got

The amount of garbage he has released out weighs the good...

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ill take Food and Liquor/The Cool over any Wayne album and Revenge of the Nerds/The Truth is Among us over any wayne tape.

Lyrically those tapes go FAR beyond anything we've seen on a mixtape, better then most dudes albums too.

For example

This is better then anything Lil wayne ever wrote and that's just a random Lu track

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohlawd:

Na, if you asked me this question in 2008 I'd have agreed but The Cool and F&L are better projects than TC2 and TC3. I don't even find myself playing that bullshyt anymore :scusthov:

Then all of Lu's mixtapes > Wayne's