So wait the guy from Prison Break just came out as gay

Melza

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Daps
This has been known for awhile. It's like the worst kept secret in Hollywood. Right up there with Ms. Latifah.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was the so called star or whatever, no surprise, dude was a bit sweet with it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which prison break guy? the entertainment industry is a very perverse environment. i honestly believe to get on as a black man, (or anyone for that matter) you have to suck some jew dikk. not saying they've all went that route, i can't see my nikka denzel going that route.

the same goes for these rappers. if they want to get on, they gotta prove themselves loyal to the jew -- and jews are sick, demented people, despite all that Holocaust shaming tactics.

edit: oh, it's the black guy ( he's mixed, but black by you nikkas standards) gay rumors have followed duke for awhile.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
You could tell Michael Scofield was gay though. Dude always had a certain look to him, like that joke Eddie Murphy tells in Raw about the gay dude looking at him int he club or whatever. He's always had one of those looks,

This post sounds ignorant, but I'ma go ahead and stand by it

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think these dudes are gay coming into the industry or the industry gayifies them?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
which prison break guy? the entertainment industry is a very perverse environment. i honestly believe to get on as a black man, (or anyone for that matter) you have to suck some jew dikk. not saying they've all went that route, i can't see my nikka denzel going that route.

the same goes for these rappers. if they want to get on, they gotta prove themselves loyal to the jew -- and jews are sick, demented people, despite all that Holocaust shaming tactics.

edit: oh, it's the black guy ( he's mixed, but black by you nikkas standards) gay rumors have followed duke for awhile.

lol where does all this jew hate come from ?