So Valheim is the next big thing huh...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See a lot of people talking about it. :patrice: Survival/exploration game. Early access on PC only right now. Wondering should I cop.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
It's well done for early access. Only 20 bucks and takes up 1gb, you should cop!

Be cool to get a coli world going

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
2 million copies sold in 2 weeks for a damn unknown indie game

Single player games back :whoo:

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
It's fun as fukk. The annoying survival aspects like: eating, sleeping, needing shelter, are downplayed. You don't NEED to do them if you don't want to.
Combat is surprisingly fluid, which is a shocker for a game like this, which usually come with janky animations. Graphics are pleasing. It's an intentional mix of PSX graphics and early 2000's PC games. It looks better than it does in screenshots. The building is less tedious than it is in other games, and some seeds just drop an entire village for you to easily build over. A lot of these games have long sparse of nothing at all, but Valheim always has something looming around the corner. I can't remember a time while playing where I just saw a plain-ass field. Most importantly though, it's amazing with friends. I bought it on release because I was bored of Rust, and played it with a couple of my boys. We figured we'd just refund the shyt after two hours but we ended up playing for most of the weekend. Mind you, we only cleared two out of the five bosses at that time. The rest was just exploring and getting immersed with a world that always has something to do.

So, for $20 I would say it's worth its price. If you're a long-time fan of Survival-type games you'll think it's a bit casual, but don't let that stop you. I have more fun doing PVE in this game than I ever did with games that were similar, and the worlds are less empty than other games. You're not going to be aimlessly walking around looking for shyt. For people who are not into Survivals or who are slightly interested, I recommend you get it and maybe try to get a friend to play with. You might be overwhelmed on your own, though as I mentioned, this game does limit the usual filters, like eating. Definitely worth a try.

ridge

Daps
best game on the market rn

me and 5 friends pay for a dedicated server and been playing the last week or so. such a great game. reminds me of playing WoW for the first time in a way.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
best game on the market rn

me and 5 friends pay for a dedicated server and been playing the last week or so. such a great game. reminds me of playing WoW for the first time in a way.
About to start this with my brothers

WoW was so epic...

ridge

Daps
don't say this :noah:

fukk Ima have to try this :snoop:

About to start this with my brothers

WoW was so epic...

there’s no “quest” system or anything

it’s just really open and makes it so you/your squad prioritize what you want. Ie we make mining excursions, hunting, burial chamber raiding to make coin for merchant etc

the building survival and crafting are really easy and streamlined. Took the bs out of it. Lots of stamina management though when fighting, running etc

It makes you feel so small in a way that wow did. When you encounter some of the giant creatures you’ll know what I mean. Legit feels exciting as hell when these things happen..shyt like this makes it feel like wow to me

very special game

ridge

Daps
Also If you have friends, convince them to get this game. It’s much much better with a group of 3 minimum

and if you guys like it, pay for a dedicated server so everyone can access the progress you make in the world (your character progress transfers anywhere though)

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Anybody been playing this? Bought it a few months ago and have yet to even boot up the game .

ridge

Daps
played this for few weeks religiously with 6 homies. we got our own dedicated server

ended up stopping cuz we were beefing over resources and spending too much time playing :mjlol: