So uh...we not messing with that STEAM Winter Sale huh?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There's nothing I personally want to buy, either I got it on HB or it was already cheap enough to buy 2 weeks after release. But you right, flash deals would be nice.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Back in the day I couldn't make it through a STEAM sale without buying something...

I'd buy games I still haven't even played just because

Now I barely even look at it anymore...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they got rid of daily and flash sales because of refunds. they didn't want to deal with people buying the game, and then refunding and rebuying if it went on sale even cheaper

it does take some of the fun out of it. but part of that "fun" was making sure you checked Steam every 8 hours, or you might miss something

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
Only real game I was checking for was Nioh, but since it doesn't appear that Koei Tecmo is going to put it on sale like they did a couple of weeks ago. There is still a chance they could do it, but it looks slim atm. Thinking of coppin They Are Billions or Prey, but they are not necessarily "must play" atm and they will probably sit in my backlog for a few weeks or months before I actually put in time for them.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Only real game I was checking for was Nioh, but since it doesn't appear that Koei Tecmo is going to put it on sale like they did a couple of weeks ago. There is still a chance they could do it, but it looks slim atm. Thinking of coppin They Are Billions or Prey, but they are not necessarily "must play" atm and they will probably sit in my backlog for a few weeks or months before I actually put in time for them.
Prey my GOTY

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's the same complaints every Steam sale. I think a lot of brehs just buy games impulsively or have been gaming a long time so that there really isn't anything new to buy. If you haven't been gaming for long, the winter sale is the best sale of the year. EVERY game on my wishlist is on sale. I will buy a few and wait until next year.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I picked up might and magic clash of heroes for around 3.50 even though I owned it on x360. Its a cool little game to play while listening to a podcast and owning things on steam >>>> console just for the idea that I'll always have it, even when a 'next gen' arrives. RIP to my 360.

I also copped Okami HD, but from green man gaming since they also had an extra 17 percent off code in addition to the sale price. Not really a great deal but the game just dropped like a week or two ago, and I never finished it back in the day.

Welcome to Steam

I've only had my PC for a year and these STEAM sales just keep getting worse.

Wish they could have a throwback to the daily deals and flash sales. It seemed so lit back then, but I didn't have a gaming PC.

I got a theory on this. Steam has gotten a lot more popular, and over the last few years PC is getting a TON more ports of console titles to the point where its almost unneccesary to own a console, you expect a PC version of almost every new game nowadays when that was not always the case before even 2015. So with the influx of these console games, they dont go on sale as hard as regular PC titles do. Just a thought.

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Game on PC brehs
200.gif