So this one fanboy acted like Sony was making money off M$, REJOICE!!! But then...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I had to let that silly nikka know that Blu-ray group has a bunch of members so sony ain't getting shyt but pennies per system.
And then the fact Microsoft gets paid by Blu ray group to use there video Codec means overall they making nothing really :manny:

The analyst said sony would only make about 200 to 300 million over the lifetime of the Xbox One. Thats a pretty significant figure. I guess that means Microsoft in a way bought Gaikai too :troll:

I just hope they have money to spend like that. Oh wait, I got a phone call, excuse me for a second...

Okay, we reloaded!!!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I had to let that silly nikka know that Blu-ray group has a bunch of members so sony ain't getting shyt but pennies per system.
And then the fact Microsoft gets paid by Blu ray group to use there video Codec means overall they making nothing really :manny:

The analyst said sony would only make about 200 to 300 million over the lifetime of the Xbox One. Thats a pretty significant figure. I guess that means Microsoft in a way bought Gaikai too :troll:

I just hope they have money to spend like that. Oh wait, I got a phone call, excuse me for a second...

Okay, we reloaded!!!

AND???? I think any knowledgeable person about tech knew that Sony was ONLY part of the Blu-ray Group with a bunch of other companies.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
AND???? I think any knowledgeable person about tech knew that Sony was ONLY part of the Blu-ray Group with a bunch of other companies.
Most people are not knowledgeable about tech, including most of the people who post here. You included. You like game systems, cellphones, PC shyt. But you not a tech person overall. Your knowledge doesn't go past knowing sony is part of a group tho, but that does put you in the 5% category.

The link I posted, I'm sure you didn't know about all that. Here, let me educate you :mj:

Windows Phone 8 may not be selling well, having captured just 5.6% of U.S phone sales in Q1 2013 (despite being a very good operating system). In April of this year, Microsoft won a legal battle that means every Android OEM must pay Microsoft to sell a phone, including LG, HTC and Samsung.

That deal may be one of Microsoft's most profitable, after BGR estimated earnings from 2013 Android sales at $3.4 billion. According to Microsoft, 80% of Android phones sold in the U.S - as well as devices sold around the world - come under the patent deal, which nets Microsoft $8 per Android device.

And that $3.4 billion figure is set to increase exponentially as more Android devices are sold over the coming years. In 2017, Microsoft is expected to make $8.8 billion in revenue from the sale of 1.5 billion Android devices, assuming Microsoft collect royalties from 75% of Android devices. If Microsoft only collected royalties for 50% of all Android devices sold, they'd be inline for a $5.9 billion payout during 2017. This money is essentially free, as Microsoft contributes nothing to the Android ecosystem.

Not only does Microsoft make money from "most" Android devices sold, but also from a massive range of other companies who use the exFAT file format. Microsoft has deals with Sharp (for TVs), Nikon, BMW and Volkswagen, all of which pay Microsoft a substantial yearly revenue.
:damn:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

This.

/thread.

Throw this in the kennel with the rest of his trash threads.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
200.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Okay, we reloaded!!!

:laugh:

3.4 billion tho :wow: The patent game is heavy.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not to mention Skype will be loaded on Sony consoles as well.

Tech companies share/use each others tech all the time. They really don't care about these Stan wars. Sony just acts like they do cause it gets the fanboys riled up. But at the end of the day their all laughing their way to the bank while they watch fanboys argue over manufactured controversy.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Not to mention Skype will be loaded on Sony consoles as well.

Tech companies share/use each others tech all the time. They really don't care about these Stan wars. Sony just acts like they do cause it gets the fanboys riled up. But at the end of the day their all laughing their way to the bank while they watch fanboys argue over manufactured controversy.

:usure: sony is laughing to the bank? Last I heard The Banks threw sony in the bushes