So this negro Jar Jar Binks almost offed himself

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best Considered Suicide After 'Star Wars' Backlash

with a scenic picture in which he and his child appear, Best wrote Tuesday, "This was the place I almost ended my life. It’s still hard to talk about. I survived and now this little guy is my gift for survival."

The goofy CG Jar Jar was loved by children, but for the most part was despised by fans of the original trilogy who felt the character was too out of place. In fact, they were downright brutal, Best told Wired last year.

“I had death threats through the internet,” Best told Wired. “I had people come to me and say, ‘You destroyed my childhood.’ That’s difficult for a 25-year-old to hear.”

Star Wars creator George Lucas, on the other hand, liked the character, and Jar Jar appeared again in Attack of the Clones(2002) and Revenge of the Sith (2005).

A number of followers replied to Best's Tuesday post, writing they were sorry to hear the experience was so rough on him.

The actor and musician has been posting about possibly performing a one-man show timed to the anniversary of Phantom Menace. He closed his message Tuesday with, "Would this be a good story for my solo show? Lemme know."

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
For real, if you're a headliner star wars character you'll NEVER go broke. You'll always have conventions, autographs, memorabilia, etc. you can hustle on

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
giphy-downsized-large.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He’s a fool then. They were mad at the character. I would have taken that check and enjoyed it.

Now if someone said he was intergalactic space c00ning then they have a point.
:dead:

He's a voice actor. How hard was it for him to simply collect the dough and live life anonymously. He knew that character and the voice they wanted him to use was :trash: Alot of actors and off camera personal knew when roles and projects were sh*t but didn't turn down the payday and lived with it.:gucci:

- Man even Alec Guinness who played Obi-Won despised and loathed the character and entire Star Wars trilogy. Even though he was beloved he always looked at Star Wars like:hhh::snoop: