So this is what Barack gets to hit on a nightly basis...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol he wasn't lying about the out of sync electric slide. Especially when white folks are involved.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im not gonna say obama/michelle is the best president/first lady weve EVER had. But I will say, outside of Clinton/Hilary these are by far the best 2 duo to enter the white house since ive been alive (1987)

I just never understood even when I was young, why all the presidents/senators/congress men looked old as fukk im like how can an old rich guy/woman out of touch with general population even understood or help with the actual problems in America?

Then Obama and Michelle came along :wow:

its not the fact that she just did the dougie

its the fact that she even knows what the dougie is....

and while that may not seem like shyt to most people, id like the person in charge to at least be able to RELATE to the regular people like us in the country

if I asked John McCane ANY question or to relate on ANY subject regarding my life or ANYONE around me or from my city, he would never be able to understand what we go through.. ever.. and to me thats unfit as a leader in charge

Imagine your manager at your job not understand their employees or how day to day operations work :childplease:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
It's amazing what makeup and stylists can do.
barackobama2483.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's amazing what makeup and stylists can do.
barackobama2483.jpg
She look like she lost some weight and got rid of the shytty styling. Come on son, she was looking bad in that pic. Why hate when she got into great shape of late?

1358822211_michelle-obama-barack-obama-zoom.jpg

And she damn near 50. Come on son, stop hating, she look better than a lot of 20 somethings.