So this girl I know is going to a NFL training camp...

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
to try to get with one of the Carolina Panthers. She has made an outfit and brought some footballs for them to sign. Dam this shyt should be funny. Man, these bytches be trying to hard these days.

Oh she is 33 years old.

Last edited:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
first thing that came to my mind
The_Gang_Gets_Invincible.png

Dee tries out for the Eagles

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
lol, it'll probably work too. can't knock the hustle.

These athletes don't have a prayer, the same way nikkaz train 10 hours/day to go pro, these bishes trainin' ten hours a day to nab them a nikka. They gon' study your likes, tone the ass and chest, get implants if needed, make sure you nut every time you hit, and then take half :wow: If was a pro i wouldn't even f*ck bytches in the same country, I would go somewhere where nobody knows who the f*ck I am.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
These athletes don't have a prayer, the same way nikkaz train 10 hours/day to go pro, these bishes trainin' ten hours a day to nab them a nikka. They gon' study your likes, tone the ass and chest, get implants if needed, make sure you nut every time you hit, and then take half :wow: If was a pro i wouldn't even f*ck bytches in the same country, I would go somewhere where nobody knows who the f*ck I am.
Yup
She's been studying the roster
Girl already knows her victim

What position he plays
His college

Etc

Hoes more dedicated than Coli IT certs holders

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tricking is a legit sport brehs. These chicks be having scouting reports on these dudes. Such a shame but then again I can't feel sorry for these dumb athletes who get these golddiggers pregnant.

If you haven't learned from the 22649129473 other nikkas getting railroaded by child support then you were a lost cause anyway.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Oh shyt. Thats why she been talking to me to get the roster and info on some of these cats.

I'm co signing her ass all the way.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If homegirl put in as much time trying to be something productive, she could probably be a scout, or an agent, and manage to keep her dignity intact.
Instead, she's trying her hardest to fulfill every stereotype ever conceived about a woman....

Last edited: