so this dude i kno got engaged.....

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
yea this nikka I kno I guess is engaged to this chick I know...nuthin out of the ordinary right???

a few days ago my homeboy showed me this same engaged bytch sellin p*ssy on backpages :damn:

should I tell him? make him aware of the situation if he already isn't??? I almost lost my breath when I seen dat shyt im in disbelief...and he's in the military and she's a project queen wit multiple baby daddies...I mean me and him are associates, but damn I dnt wanna see a fellow breh go out like dat

:heh: :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chances are he probably already knows. You should tell him or at least send him a link to the page. I would want to know if I was in that situation.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I wouldn't waste my breathe telling him. Chances are is he probably knows and is going to try to make a honest woman out of her.

breh :wow:

Expand
Show Images

Breon Butler
ay u want some friendly advice

Marcus Bert
10 minutes ago via mobile
Cant judge a person because,of there past ya gotta look past all that because none of us are innocent look foward to a greater future
"}'>Like · · Share

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
OP i think this is directed towards you

Standing Strong Still
2 minutes ago via mobile
Silent scream...ahhhhhhh fukk... fukk nikka free.
Damn bytch boy stop popping your dikk suckers...
I HATE WHEN A nikka RUN HIS MOUF LIKE A bytch.. fukk nikka DON'T TELL MY MAN shyt WHEN YOUR fukk ASS WAS JUST IN MY fukkING INBOX..TETEHAHA DAMN I WANNA PUT YOUR NAME IN MY STATUS.. fukk nikka YOU'LL FOLD ON YOUR CLICK..YOU DID IT BEFORE..
‪#‎EXPOSING‬ THESE fukk nikkaS

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps

Standing Strong Still
2 minutes ago via mobile
I HATE WHEN A nikka RUN HIS MOUF LIKE A bytch.. fukk nikka DON'T TELL MY MAN shyt WHEN YOUR fukk ASS WAS JUST IN MY fukkING INBOX..TETEHAHA DAMN I WANNA PUT YOUR NAME IN MY STATUS.. fukk nikka YOU'LL FOLD ON YOUR CLICK..YOU DID IT BEFORE..

:russ: :russ: :russ:

and I DAMN sure wasn't in her inbox

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]

Standing Strong Still
2 minutes ago via mobile

she sounds like acceptable wifey material