So they really just gonna not drop the Jeffrey Epstein list they promised us

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They know you can't make them.

They killed this man, people said "that wasn't suicide" and the vibe was "so what? What are YOU gonna do about it, broke-ass :mjlol: :umad: "

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
They know you can't make them.

They killed this man, people said "that wasn't suicide" and the vibe was "so what? What are YOU gonna do about it, broke-ass :mjlol: :umad: "

you really think they killed him? I thought they cut out the cameras on his block and then he poof he was gone and "killed himself"

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
you really think they killed him? I thought they cut out the cameras on his block and then he poof he was gone and "killed himself"
The man was talking about living long enough to be the father of several children. He wasn't going ANYWHERE.

The fact that they didn't even bother to make the "suicide" believable was proof for most people that they don't even respect their intelligence enough to try.

They know they're untouchable. They already have a new supplier and are abusing people in peace because this new man or woman knows what will happen if they're not discreet enough. He's an example of what they do to someone who is sloppy.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
So yall can judge everyone on the list and make it seem like everyone who knew epstein was a pedo

Same way they analyzing every one who every went to a diddy party and called them pedos and sex traffickers

I'm glad that shyt aint drop

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I got a leaked unredacted version, nobody of huge status on this version but it does reveal @El Padrino was a frequent flyer to Little Kid Island. No specifics but it's not looking good

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t forget :umad:
Because non of the people they wanted on it (meaning us)

Are not on it

Let be real some of us wanted some names on there be honest

Those names are not on it

And really think about

It’s still a racist country you mean to tell me of some black people was on it … you think they would be free?

Nothing makes cacs with a nickel more angry than a negro with a dime 😡

If the was on it … it would be Cosby time :what:

Meaning they would be the face of it