So these kicks are hitting the store's tomorrow...U copping or dropping?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Air Jordan 5 Top 3 Store List | SneakerNews.com

Air Jordan 5s “Top 3”
Air-Jordan-5-Top-3-CZ1786-001-Store-List-2.jpg

:whoo:

The Jordan 5 Top 3 is finally set for a release, hitting retailers worldwide on June 20th in mens, grade-school, pre-school, and toddler sizes. The “Top 3” nickname comes from the fact that it is comprised of three original colorways of the Air Jordan 5 – the “Black/Metallic”, “Fire Red”, and “Grape”.

While US release dates have been disrupted quite a bit since the start of the year, it’s surprisingly been business as usual over in Europe as they’ve released a number of noteworthy Jordans without significant delay. And after the Jordan 6 Hare as well as the Air Jordan 11 Low “Concord Bred,” retailers overseas are now set to deliver the Air Jordan 5 “Top 3” later this week.

From the famed “Grape” colorway to the “Fire Red,” the offering ushers in three total references in honor of its theme. The more colorful Fresh Prince associated pair leads with Purple at the tongue, accenting alongside with hits of the complementing aqua blue at both the Jumpman insignia as well as the lining along the inside. Elsewhere, black hues construct much of the rest of the upper in line with the neutral “Metallic Silver” scheme with only the “23” stamp at the heel making changes as it leans towards a bold red to match that of the tooling.

If you’re looking to get your hands on these Jordans, expect a number of Europe stockists to launch on June 13th; but if you’re US-based, you’ll have to wait until June 20th.

Men's sizes 8-14: $200-$250
Grade School sizes 4½-7: $150
Preschool & Toddler sizes: $60-$80

Definite cop:banderas: thinking about getting me and my nephew a pair :win:

Last edited:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
I just started wearing my Grape IVs to work and outside when playing with the dog. Theres something about getting a pair of clean Jordans really dirty. I didn't wear them out anyways so they were just sitting in a box for years.

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re not as bad after a second look but no, I wouldn’t pay money for those.

I think/hope it’s just the picture