So the Sydney knife attacker was not Muslim but a white incel who was desperate to get a gf

Daps
The fact that he was immediately thought to be Muslim is an indication of how Islamophobia has returned with a vengeance
White Americans (ironically) are more "tolerant" of different religions compared to Euros and Aussies.

Think it's because we're way more religious as a nation compared to other Western powers. Euros freak the fukk out when a broad wears a hijab. Islam makes them so nervous....made sense in the Dark Ages but it's just weird now. Aussies be on that "you do you" bullshyt until they're not.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why these white nerds so desperate to get a woman?!?! :childplease: Like you gotta put in the work if you want one you can't be sitting on the sidelines waiting for it to happen...
It's not a lack of female attention that drove him to this. Many violent criminals including the shooter that killed 40 people in Las Vegas are either already in relationships or have been in the past. And within that group many of them are physically aggressive towards their wives and girlfriends.

Even if he was in a relationship he'd have found a way to justify his actions. If not getting girls was a predictor of violence, colleges and high-school would be no go zones unless you've got bullet and stab proof armor.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
THIS is an incel, you crazy chic @Gloxina

Incels ain't men who have disagreements with you. They're men who try to harm or hurt you cause they're upset they can't get a woman

:beli:
Come on breh, the words "white supremacist" encompasses a racist cac in 4klan to a klan member who has actually killed black people. The term incel encompasses a person on a message board who hates women to the same type of person taking their hatred outside of the forums and kills people. Labels can include a wider range of acts and specific beliefs

Daps
Incels are only men who kill women?

What about the men who insult and belittle women?

Nxgga this is an A B conversation so you can C your way out :gucci:

She called me an incel last night cause I disagreed strongly with her and I'm making the point to her that I keep seeing her and the rest of these women online doing that foolery, calling men incels just cause they say things that the woman don't agree with.

Incel is a specific term and it has a specific meaning.

If you want to talk about men who go around belittling and insulting women, that sounds like some bitter red pill foolery.

Daps
Come on breh, the words "white supremacist" encompasses a racist cac in 4klan to a klan member who has actually killed black people. The term incel encompasses a person on a message board who hates women to the same type of person taking their hatred outside of the forums and kills people. Labels can include a wider range of acts and specific beliefs

Well I could agree with this. However I disagree with a woman labeling every man who disagrees with them and challenges them as an incel. That is my only point. I don't hate women. Some would argue I love these hoes too much :francis: