So the 'Oh Hell To The Naw Naw" old head was the Snitch/Agent in Paid In Full

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
:ohhh:

I know coli doesn't mess with Vlad but he struck gold with this Azie interview, the whole thing is fire but this part surprised me.

cliff notes

-Kevin chiles accused Azie of telling because he saw his name on his paperwork.
-Azie responds back in this video with detailed memories of how this whole thing occurred.

it turns out, the ohh hell to the naw guy, Bernard Thomas aka Bishop Bullwinkle tried to bring down Azie but Azie caught on quickly that he was the police, however he went on to infiltrate and take down another Harlem drug dealer Kevin Chiles.

4:25

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:ohhh:

I know coli doesn't mess with Vlad but he struck gold with this Azie interview, the whole thing is fire but this part surprised me.

cliff notes

-Kevin chiles accused Azie of telling because he saw his name on his paperwork.
-Azie responds back in this video with detailed memories of how this whole thing occurred.

it turns out, the ohh hell to the naw guy, Bernard Thomas aka Bishop Bullwinkle tried to bring down Azie but Azie caught on quickly that he was the police, however he went on to infiltrate and take down another Harlem drug dealer Kevin Chiles.

4:25

You talking bout the singing pastor dude? He was an ex dope dealer?

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I don’t click on Vladimir’s vids too often

But Azie is a compelling dude. One of the original d boys in America and his take on the game, his part in it, and the futility of it all is always worth a listen. He’s a wise man.