So That's How Bobby Lashley Can Afford All Of Those Nice Suits...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with Millionaire Goals (via Fightful), Bobby Lashley spoke about his salary in WWE, noting that while he’s never asked for a raise, he earned every single one. Various sporting websites list Lashley’s salary at $1 million per year, but this has not been confirmed by Lashley or WWE.

He said: “I was very fortunate that when I came in, I didn’t think about the money, I thought about the work. I was always that way. I love this quote, ‘the harder I work, the luckier I get.’ Some of these guys in the business, they’re knocking on Vince’s door, ‘I want more money, give me more money.’ He like, ‘Show me.’ When I got my raises in WWE, I didn’t go to the door, they came to me. My last raise, Vince [Vince McMahon] brought me in, he said, ‘I’m going to pay you this.’ When I first got into developmental, I was getting paid ‘get by’ money. All I needed was the opportunity, that’s all I need. Just give me the opportunity, I’ll make my money after. I started busting my butt, and when I was on TV, I went from making little money…I think my second year in the business I broke the seven-figure mark. Some people don’t do that their entire career. I was fortunate enough to be in some good angles, and I work my ass off, and I had something the crowd liked and I had something management liked. I’m not the person to kiss ass, I’m not the person to schmooze, I’m me. I’m me to the waiter, I’m me to the CEO. I’m the same person. You can’t fake that. You watch our business, you say, ‘he’s playing a character, he’s trying to be something, he’s a politician, that guy is real.’ That’s me. The crowd understands that and that’s why people get behind me.
ALL HAIL.
:blessed:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
FpUqB0u.gif

lmvAkkI.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
was fortunate enough to be in some good angles, and I work my ass off, and I had something the crowd liked and I had something management liked. I’m not the person to kiss ass, I’m not the person to schmooze, I’m me. I’m me to the waiter, I’m me to the CEO. I’m the same person.

:wow: Bro. Bobby said, I don't chase money, money chase me

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Bobby didn't tell a single lie there. Blessed words from the man. When I saw him at the airport he was very to talk to.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If rhey are giving you raises unasked for. Then they were under paying you bobby. Plus you already had admin issues. Where it was shown. that pay does not equal respect.

Art Barr