So Thanos is basically unkillable?

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
I read this recent series where he doesn't even have any special powers or nothing, but he kills off every being in the galaxy with his bare hands over the course of years including Celestials and lives a million years as basically the only being in the universe. Has Galactus running from him like a ho and shoot his head off
http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Thanos-2016

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
NO ONE in the MARVEL universe is "killable!"

:russ:

Bruce Banner JUST came back after Hawkeye splidacked his brain with a Hulk killer arrow that Bruce made!
:deadmanny:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
No...he's not unkillable he can just live a very long time and he's a super genius

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Bruce Banner JUST came back after Hawkeye splidacked his brain with a Hulk killer arrow that Bruce made!

They gave him a new book called 'The Immortal Hulk' just to really drive the point home, too :dead:

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Hulk was officially deemed immortal, something the creators said was always the case from the beginning. Makes sense as he always comes back .

You know your comics way more than me. Didn’t they make Spidey immortal and that Peter can’t age?

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Hulk was deemed officially immortal, something the creators said was always the case from the beginning. You know your comics way more than me. Didn’t they make Spidey immortal and that Peter can’t age?
eh... its comic books man.
noone really ages or dies unless theres a storyline to make that happen.
one the reasons i love comics so much.
yeah, it sounds dumb...
but you can play with the universe however you want!
theres two Deadpool vs Spidey joints going right now. and it seems like its the same universe.
where DP and Spidey are their younger selves. and then the next issue they are old as fukk! lol
comics really just take you out your zone!
its crazy!

teacher

All Star
Daps
Hulk was officially deemed immortal, something the creators said was always the case from the beginning. Makes sense as he always comes back .

You know your comics way more than me. Didn’t they make Spidey immortal and that Peter can’t age?

Thanos Kills him.....the hulk that is,,,,with some sort of special sword. Ultimate Spiderman PP and MM were immortal....I always wondered if that translated to MM in the ‘normal’ marvel universe.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Hulk is back huh. :mjlol: What event did this happen in

I bet strange got his powers back too.

it's funny cause the one book where shyt was final was hickman's ultimates when the Maker destroyed asgard and depowered Thor, and I was heated when it was permanent.