So Summers Game Fest/E3 season this year might be ass?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know when Geoff Keighly is downplaying the hype, this shyt is gonna be trash.

So im assuming no Square Enix, Gearbox, Capcom, Konami, EA, etc. shows this year? Kinda make sense, last year no one had anything to show or announce and still had showcases anyway.

Nintendo and Sony are still MIA. Only a couple weeks left and theres zero hype for it this year

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know when Geoff Keighly is downplaying the hype, this shyt is gonna be trash.

So im assuming no Square Enix, Gearbox, Capcom, Konami, EA, etc. shows this year? Kinda make sense, last year no one had anything to show or announce and still had showcases anyway.

Nintendo and Sony are still MIA. Only a couple weeks left and theres zero hype for it this year

I read that as him saying that companies learned from 2020, and are consolidating into fewer shows instead of literally everything having an unnecessarily long show, but go ahead and cook, I guess.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I read that as him saying that companies learned from 2020, and are consolidating into fewer shows instead of literally everything having an unnecessarily long show, but go ahead and cook, I guess.
Even still that probably means less games. It will probably mean capcom puts Resident Evil 8 DLC expansion and Monster Hunter in the Summer Games fest.

Pragmata and Street Fighter 6 will probably held until who knows when

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This sounds like a good thing. I don’t wanna see another year of Capcom, Square Enix etc. showcasing 30-40 minute shows with only one game I care about.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even still that probably means less games. It will probably mean capcom puts Resident Evil 8 DLC expansion and Monster Hunter in the Summer Games fest.

Pragmata and Street Fighter 6 will probably held until who knows when
Okay, and?

Weren't you the one beating the "We don't need E3" drum, anyway? If anything, this is you getting what you want.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Okay, and?

Weren't you the one beating the "We don't need E3" drum, anyway? If anything, this is you getting what you want.

We don’t need E3 but we still need showcases. We had E3 last year and it was garbage