So Sting Actually did the “Sharpshooter” before Bret Hart

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Sting did it before Bret but Sting and Ronnie Garvin got it from the inventor of the hold, Riki Choshu
stRiPo2.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I've always wondered if there was a luchador in México that actually came up with the move. Bret always credited Konnan for teaching him the hold and to be honest, most wrestling moves were invented in México anyways so it wouldn't shock me if Chosu got it from somebody else :patrice:

Last edited:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I've always wondered if there was a luchador in México that actually came up with the move. Bret always credited Konnan for teaching him the hold and to be honest, most wrestling moves were invented in México anyways so it wouldn't shock me if Chose got it from somebody else :patrice:
Could be true but who knows. There's probably footage somewhere of someone doing the move in 1953:heh:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I've always wondered if there was a luchador in México that actually came up with the move. Bret always credited Konnan for teaching him the hold and to be honest, most wrestling moves were invented in México anyways so it wouldn't shock me if Chosu got it from somebody else :patrice:
Truthfully it could have been someone random like El Dandy or Sangre Chicana fukking around in the ring and stumbled into it.