So Sony stans, Where are the games?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
These nikkaz have said this was the best year in gaming :laff:

dave-chappelle-charlie-murphy.gif

And I would like an honest answer preferably without all the emotional shyt that always comes with this, if that's ok for once :handshake:

To my knowledge, I never hear Sony stans mention future games, just that "Sony will deliver" and then they'll mention God of war and Horizon and that's about it :patrice:

So in 2022 Horizon should hit by spring and God of war in the Fall/winter with a likelihood of a delay until spring 2023 but if not then that's 2 games next year. I have a question about those two games. Serious question

1.) God of war and Horizon Forbidden Fungameplay are PS4 games.. They're not PS5 games scaled down like how Forza Horizon 5 is. They are PS4 games scaled up because the PS5 is capable of that and they take advantage of the controller and 3d audio. We don't call our games that get resolution and fps boost next gen games and a lot of those games get brand new textures and more. But Horizon and Gow get that same treatment (For only$70) and because your controller rumbles that's ok with you?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only people who care about that shyt are non binary, fukk them nikkaz :hhh:

And what I tell y'all about these emotional responses, you don't have to partake in this thread if the subject matter is too adult for you
ff14 passed WOW as the hottest MMORPG, u livin under a rock? stay stuck on stupid I guess

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ff14 passed WOW as the hottest MMORPG, u livin under a rock? stay stuck on stupid I guess
Who the fukk plays that shyt, dead serious question. Is there a final fantasy 14 thread here, is it stickied? Do you play that shyt, never once heard of you talking about it.

It surpassed wow? Do you know how many people Larp? There's millions of people who do lots of strange shyt, I'm an actual gamer tho and wow isn't special in the console realm and never will be because we not into that kinda fukkboy gaming. So when you brag about how the LGBT's most played games are FF14 and WOW I go "Ok, and :dame:"

Because newsflash, none of those games matter to gamers that also like p*ssy :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
To further the point I made, I will now use actual facts to demonstrate what I'm talking about...
So if you do a search on final fantasy 14 threads you'll find there's only been 6 made ever here.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/29553211/?q=final+fantasy+14&o=relevance&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=4

3 of them have NO REPLIES :mjlol:
There's like 3 in another. And then there's 1 that has 250 replies total. And of course with the repeat posters I'd say probably 25ppl tops even cared to speak on it.

Coli, y'all nikkaz need to get out from your rocks, and now that it's coming again and again to PlayStation it gives Gizmo incentive to fake care :win:

Where are the games Sony stans, this is getting ridiculous hyping up $70 fps boosted titles