So Someone On Youtube just gave their debit card number,CVC number, expiration date..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm minding my own business bumping to that "Halo Acoustic" by Beyonce and I see the latest comment

:wtf:

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvXDqAehWs]Beyonce - Halo Live ( acoustic ) AMAZING !!!.flv - YouTube[/ame]

:damn: :wtf:

Anyway I first saw it on Youtube mobile.......... I have no idea what is up with the regular youtube on desktop and why they have comments in random order....but I just kno it was from hours ago

The guy used his real name "Marcos A Rodrigues"

He was asking for people to send $1000 to his account. I'm trying to find a way to buy tons of macbooks to sell somehow but I have everything I need....except they always ask nowadays to give the address on the debit card you use...

But this guy never gave it :damn:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't ask me where....scroll down yourself and look. Like I said for some reason the regular youtube on mobile is out of wack.........

But anyone on the coli who is on their phone now if you go on youtube mobile u will see the comment I'm talking about.......

Is the dude trolling or is he that dumb :mindblown:

Anyway hold on ill be back

Gonna look up his address on peoplesmart

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli Logic: Me no see no pic so me no believe it........me gonna miss out on opportunity

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are u exposing the guy though? dude may not know what he just did is hella stupid. send him a message and let him know the possible consequences of what he did if it falls in the wrong hands (which i can tell it already did)

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah let me take part in some completely traceable credit card fraud, sign me up.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Alright breh when you cop these "macbooks" holla at me I'll help you move them :mjpls:

:ufdup:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
atleast Beyonce sounds pretty good. :manny:

not a thief so I didn't check for numbers etc.