so some random indie company made a better Symphony of the Night than the Creator

Daps
Reppin
NULL

the pixel artwork, and animation is like a hi res symphony of the night, way better and smoother than the garbage Bloodstained cash grab, which played like those DS games not like Symphony of the Night

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Keeping an eye on this game but from what I remember it's in Early Access on Steam. Meaning it's not done yet.

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Bloodstain is such a let down, it’s a very ugly looking game. I think I spent $250 on the Kickstarter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No the fukk they didn't.

You should've put Bloodstained in the title.

One star. Neg pending.

you have shyt taste in gaming, brought the beta of steam, this game plays better than symphony of the night and is way better than bloodstain, a true sequel, the weapons, platforming, puzzles, bosses are way better than that cash crab, characters move all stiff, and the animations are half assed in that game, this bytch move faster and smoother than alucard

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seen this earlier in the year it’s Record of Lodoss War dope anime from the 90’s) but just the elf chick. I hope this gets completed soon.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you have shyt taste in gaming, brought the beta of steam, this game plays better than symphony of the night and is way better than bloodstain, a true sequel, the weapons, platforming, puzzles, bosses are way better than that cash crab, characters move all stiff, and the animations are half assed in that game, this bytch move faster and smoother than alucard
nikka do u know what year Symphony of The Night came out? And what platform? Bragging about a new game running “better” doesn’t mean shyt fam.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka do u know what year Symphony of The Night came out? And what platform? Bragging about a new game running “better” doesn’t mean shyt fam.

Its a true sequel to Symphony of the Night, its an upgraded version, Bloodstain feels nothing like symphony of the night and the graphics are trash and the animations are missing frames

Bloodstain was made by the director of the symphony of the night and the game was trash, and he hit lick on those kickstarter supporters, you have one in the thread expressing his disappointment

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Its a true sequel to Symphony of the Night, its an upgraded version, Bloodstain feels nothing like symphony of the night and the graphics are trash and the animations are missing frames
I agree that Bloodstained wasn't great. But it can’t be a true sequel if the people who made it aren’t involved. U mean true successor?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
bought bloodstained on sale for like ten dollars. still felt ripped off. shyts uber ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Bloodstained wasn't great. But it can’t be a true sequel if the people who made it aren’t involved. U mean true successor?

Well this, because for one, its the same art style only with modern graphics, animations are mooth hand drawn sprites, not that 3d trash

Controls are butter smooth all the animations are fluid, and the weapons are already way better and this is the damn beta, also the exploration and use of the bow as puzzles are A one, its already ten times better than any castlevania game and all those luke warm metroidvania people dikk ride that are really average or trash this one is the real deal

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Well this, because for one, its the same art style only with modern graphics, animations are mooth hand drawn sprites, not that 3d trash

Controls are butter smooth all the animations are fluid, and the weapons are already way better and this is the damn beta, also the exploration and use of the bow as puzzles are A one, its already ten times better than any castlevania game and all those luke warm metroidvania people dikk ride that are really average or trash this one is the real deal
It’s ten times better than any Castlevania game? Fam have u played this shyt and beat it? U gotta be a young nikka wit the way u be talkin. Lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s ten times better than any Castlevania game? Fam have u played this shyt and beat it? U gotta be a young nikka wit the way u be talkin. Lol

I just told you brought of a steam, the game isn't finished and yes its better than any castlevania game off rip, the controls and movement of the character are superior to any castlevania game which Symphony of the Night still is the best castlevania, this is an upgrading version of that game, same art style only hi res, even smoother animations, better weapons, better traversal, and the game isn't finished, its that good, I wouldn't say if it I haven't played it

I played the DS games on emulators back in the day, they were solid, but they were missing something, they just ain't feel quite right, Bloodstain was worst than those games, and I still haven't beaten till this day because it felt like a chore playing it, the weapons were trash most of them were useless, the familiar system from the DS game is worst in that game than the old DS game most of them are useless and aren't even fun to use, the animations are stiff the enemy designs are terrible, and people donated over a million just to get that shytty ass game, they should be given these guys that money the game already looks and plays better