So Snoop is doing Reggea now huh?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

The track ain't bad but Snoopy should stick to rapping.

Funnily enough Snoop has done a lot of diverse stuff in his day but he's never really made a reggea track before. I guess maybe he's been wanting to do it for a while...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
Snoop been dabbling a lil in reggae since he first came out.... i made a thread about it

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
snoop is INFLUENCED by "SUBLIME"

SUBLIME is/ was a reggae/hiphop group(have a song called KRS-ONE) in the mid 90's they were from LONG BEACH

and repped it hard ( they all about that blunted life)

if you not on SUBLIME you dont know MUSIC

they huge in CA--- dont know about anywhere else

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Snoop been dabbling a lil in reggae since he first came out.... i made a thread about it

Yeah, I knew that. U can tell just off The Chronic album. He used to spit some lines here and there with that reggea flavor/flow.

But he's never done a track like this one before. Not to my knowledge anyway. Its interesting. Not bad, but not really great either...

And I've heard of Sublime before. Heard a few tracks, not that much tho. Didn't the lead singer of Sublime die at a pretty young age?

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I knew that. U can tell just off The Chronic album. He used to spit some lines here and there with that reggea flavor/flow.

But he's never done a track like this one before. Not to my knowledge anyway. Its interesting. Not bad, but not really great either...

And I've heard of Sublime before. Heard a few tracks, not that much tho. Didn't the lead singer of Sublime die at a pretty young age?

It's reggae breh, u keep saying reggea

edit: I actually dig this, shyt is smooth as hell :ehh: