So Skinny jeans are giving men testicular problems

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...e-giving-British-men-testicular-problems.html

THE number of men suffering from painful testicular problems is on the rise - thanks to the current fashion for TIGHT JEANS, experts have revealed.

Doctors, including top TV doc Hilary Jones, have reported an increase in injuries being caused by the jeans, which are favoured by celebs such as Russell Brand, Jude Law and Joey Essex.

The trendy denims are causing twisted testicles, bladder weakness and even urinary tract infections.

Low sperm count and fungal infections are also being put down to the tight-fitting jeans.

Yesterday Dr Hilary Jones, who is working with TENA on a project to highlight the dangers, said: “I have seen several cases of men who have twisted their testicles due to wearing jeans that are far too tight.

”My advice would be to make sure you leave plenty of room around the groin area and that your pants and trousers feel comfortable so you’re not being restricted in any way.

”Wearing tight-fitting clothing over a prolonged period of time can lead to urinary tract infections leading to over-activity of the bladder - a type of bladder weakness as well as a low sperm count and fungal infections.

Dr Hilary’s warning comes as the TENA study revealed one in ten men have experienced an unpleasant side-effect as a result of wearing skinny jeans.

Of those men suffering from skinny jeans, half had experienced groin discomfort; over a quarter had bladder troubles while one in five suffered a twisted testicle.

I dont regret not following trends :umad:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I still cant believe this is a real trend that "men" are into :merchant:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Inb4butiget*****eswithmyskinnyjeanswagandwecansharepants

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it stops them from breeding, it's probably a good thing. Men who wear skinny jeans shouldn't have kids.