So Ric Flair used to cross dress outside of wrestling??

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
Mid-Atlantic Gateway | Blackajck Mulligan Interview

from a blackjack mulligan interview:

Chappell: (still laughing) More Blackjack Mulligan/Ric Flair stories!

Mulligan: (laughs) No, please don’t get me started on Ric Flair stories! I mean, this guy is so laughable! Oh God, we’d have to do a book on that!

Oh okay…one more! (laughs)

Chappell: Yes!

Mulligan: One night Ric and I were at the Hilton in Raleigh. I talked Ric into dressing up like a girl. (laughs)

Chappell: (laughing)

Mulligan: Flair comes into the bar…we’re pulling a rib on a little buddy of ours who we loved, named ‘Dynamite’ Jack Evans. He was a good little worker there…

Chappell: Yeah, I remember him…from New York I believe?

Mulligan: That’s him…a little Puerto Rican/Jewish boy from New York. Anyway, he was always with one of us. He was our side guy…he did the driving for us and the dirty work. But that let him stay in the territory. Dynamite Jack was our guy…with Ric and I there was always a big fight as to who was going to get Dynamite Jack.

Chappell: What did you tell Dynamite Jack?

Mulligan: I told Dynamite Jack, I said, ‘I got me a new girlfriend.’ And he said, ‘Really, Jack?’ Now keep in mind, Dynamite Jack couldn’t see too well…he had these big thick glasses.

(laughing) So, I talk Flair into dressing up like a girl. He puts this wig and this dress on, and he comes on into the bar at the Hilton there. And Flair’s sitting on my lap…

Chappell: (laughing) It’s too bad somebody didn’t have a camera for that!

Mulligan: (laughing hard) Dynamite Jack reaches over to Angelo Mosca and says, ‘HOLY MOLY, THAT MULLY HAS ONE UGLY BROAD WITH HIM TONIGHT…LOOK AT THE NOSE ON HER!’ (everybody laughs hard)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1012867_o.gif

2encbox.gif

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
The story doesn't exactly paint Flair as a cross dresser. Sounds like it was a fake rib setup to rib Flair (intro cross dressing) but ended up being a triple rib, the last one being on Mulligan for letting a "cross dresser" be his girlfriend and sitting on his lap.