So now that my girl is pregnant what should I expect?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:dwillhuh: I have no clue...

I usually never stick around, deleted my googlevoice or was off to the chopshop

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
child_support_info.jpg

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best thing you can do is be there for her. Try to make the doctors appointments, drive her around, you know be a man. Women are usually the most emotional and say some stuff that have you :mindblown: But once you see your kid for the first time it'll make it all worth it. Try not to argue or stress her out just be supportive.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The best thing you can do is be there for her. Try to make the doctors appointments, drive her around, you know be a man. Women are usually the most emotional and say some stuff that have you :mindblown: But once you see your kid for the first time it'll make it all worth it. Try not to argue or stress her out just be supportive.

:patrice:

Daps
Just be there for her without her taking advantage of the fact that she's pregnant. During pregnancies, support and care is all they expect!

Even if it's dropping her off at an appointment without her having to ask you, you know? Build that bond during the pregnancy rather than after because if y'all don't stay together after for whatever reason..at least you can work from there if you have to pay CS or other bullshyt.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If you can get her to keep you from the court system you should be straight.

the big word here is IF

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
women go extra crazy when they are pregnant so be supportive,stand your ground but be supportive go with her to the important Dr appointments, she is carrying your legacy. and you can expect the gushiest of gush :ohlawd: nothing like pregnant p*ssy

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
If you can get her to keep you from the court system you should be straight.

the big word here is IF

Nah B.... Im there for her thru thick and thin. I aint going nowhere. We off dat in 2013 living better and living for each other.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first that preggo puss will have you like :lawd: then once she put on weight you going to be like :scusthov: She going to ask if you think she's fat. Always say no trust me