So now I have a frontlog and a backlog

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's just too much to play, and it's almost sad to have this much.

I downloaded battlefield 2042 and was going to buy it after the trial ends. I'm enjoying Forza Horizon 4, not even 15% of the way thru it and Forza horizon 5 is out now, I haven't gotten to Psychonauts 2 yet, Halo releases, I'm enjoying the lesser talked about titles just as much as the majors, enjoyed the little I played in back 4 blood, zombie army 4, I try to sneak in Tetris, still trying to start a plagued tale, never finished hellblade, now I got Max Payne 1,2,3 and possibly otagi.

Do I have time for Battlefield, and won't it be $30 by Christmas? I think battlefield (a game I enjoyed during the beta) might be the odd game out until next year :patrice:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
It's halo season :what:
U playing boring driving simulators and tetris:mjtf:

And battlefield is laughable.wouldnt waste my space on that trash
:picard:

Whatever floats your boat tho.:ehh:

BF needs to go FTP :yeshrug:
It would be better in the long run if they want a player base to compete with other shooters

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have frontlog and backlog of mediocre games brehs :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Have frontlog and backlog of mediocre games brehs :mjlol:
Hey, if you wanna talk tough in my threads you know you're opening yourself to a possible exposure :usure: alright fukk-o...

Here's you in March talking about the best games from last gen...
FFVII Remake
Resident Evil 2 Remake
God Of War
Evil Within 2
Bloodborne

If TLOU2 manages to blow me away like I’m expecting, it’ll replace Evil Within 2.
Here's you in October...
Any scary games? :sadcam:

Im playing Evil Within 1 and 2. Never played the original games so I’m taking the chance this weekend to play both.
Ooooh, scary gaming. Bet you was snuggled up with your cat while you played. But tell me, how is this one of the best games from last gen if you haven't played it til now?

So in November you say this...
Nothing else for me for the rest of the year. Not interested in Call of duty. Think I’ll go back and play some PS4 gems that I missed….
Arise
No no kuni
Evil Within 2

I never played these games on PS4 so they should keep me busy till Elden Ring comes out next year
Elden ring releases on 2/25/22 barring any delays. This dude been talking all year about games that he claimed were the best.. still hasn't played it, but it'll hold him down until damn near March of next year?

This nikka been lying all year, probably FOR YEARS about what he's about to play :scust:
I'd ask for receipts but this horse is clearly broke sohh there wouldn't be any...

:picard:EXPOSED!!!:picard:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey, if you wanna talk tough in my threads you know you're opening yourself to a possible exposure :usure: alright fukk-o...

Here's you in March talking about the best games from last gen...

Here's you in October...

Ooooh, scary gaming. Bet you was snuggled up with your cat while you played. But tell me, how is this one of the best games from last gen if you haven't played it til now?

So in November you say this...

Elden ring releases on 2/25/22 barring any delays. This dude been talking all year about games that he claimed were the best.. still hasn't played it, but it'll hold him down until damn near March of next year?

This nikka been lying all year, probably FOR YEARS about what he's about to play :scust:
I'd ask for receipts but this horse is clearly broke sohh there wouldn't be any...

:picard:EXPOSED!!!:picard:
Damn. You really got me :mjlol: