So now I got an email from my job. You can come pick up your final check.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Take this thread to Boxden:camby:.....Us Coli bruhs are 6 certs and 6 figures, we don’t deal with poor people problems:

385232087.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if the coli was a sitcom you would be the most pointless character on screen. not really comedy relief, not a supporting actor. somewhat of a recurring extra. nobody knows if you are real or supposed to be a projection of someone other characters hallucination. the type to get written out and forgotten completely like you never happened. like what is even your purpose @Driving Squirrel

:dahell:

you just be in the way like Baby Nicky

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
if the coli was a sitcom you would be the most pointless character on screen. not really comedy relief, not a supporting actor. somewhat of a recurring extra. nobody knows if you are real or supposed to be a projection of someone other characters hallucination. the type to get written out and forgotten completely like you never happened. like what is even your purpose @Driving Squirrel

:mjlol: just unleashed all the flutes on him huh?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

breh, have a heart.:picard:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Right before Christmas. Cold blooded. :wow: You'll bounce back and maybe even evolve into a higher squirrel form.