So nothing happens after you beat The Last Of Us? :what:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I just finally beat The Last Of Us :whew:

I thought I'd get to start the game over again but with all my weapons and some crazy bonus weapon for completing the game. WTF is up with this? I mean, damn! Usually when you beat a Resident Evil game they give you a really cool gun (I remember beating Resident Evil 3 and getting the gatling gun the next go around) and you get to start off with all your shyt....

Did I miss something or is this it? I don't see myself playing this shyt again. Maybe I should sell it :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that was the my biggest disappointment. You only get the upgrades from the weapons, but still have to access them at the same spots in the game as before.

I was ready to run through the whole game just flaming nikkas with the flamethrower. :sadcam:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man that was the my biggest disappointment. You only get the upgrades from the weapons, but still have to access them at the same spots in the game as before.

I was ready to run through the whole game just flaming nikkas with the flamethrower. :sadcam:
Thats how I got thru the last parts of the game--with the flamethrower. This shyt sucks. I dont like trade ins but I dont forsee myself playing this shyt again. I don't care for the multiplayer much either

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats how I got thru the last parts of the game--with the flamethrower. This shyt sucks. I dont like trade ins but I dont forsee myself playing this shyt again. I don't care for the multiplayer much either
Keep it. There's SP DLC coming out soon. Also play the game on hard or Survivor.