So No Thread On MS Buying A New Studio And Accquiring Talent?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not only are they hiring people who worked on critically acclaimed games like Red Dead and God of War
Microsoft Hires Red Dead Redemption, Tomb Raider, God of War Vets for its Newest Studio

They bout to cop a new studio too :leon:
Obsidian Entertainment might be acquired by Microsoft according to a letter of Intent

I know Xbox gets a lot of hate here and rightfully so, but we can’t overlook the moves MS is making to gear up for next gen :salute:

@Hiphoplives4eva @PS4 @Liquid @MeachTheMonster @DPresidential @Mowgli @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde

E3 2019 gon be lit :banderas:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Acquiring talent to bolster up game pass even more.

The future of gaming is heading in this direction after it being proven successful in music/movies. $10 a month to eat all you want...keep converting those simply on GOLD to this and Microsoft will be rolling in the money to fund further projects.

Sony and Nintendo better catch up on their services because as I have stated before Microsoft is currently in a position to roll out a new console with a library of 100+ games for $410 on release date. All games playable on day 1...they can even sweeten the deal with a netfix type free month included in the box.

That is unheard of in gaming without requiring previous investments in buying old discs/games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Acquiring talent to bolster up game pass even more.

The future of gaming is heading in this direction after it being proven successful in music/movies. $10 a month to eat all you want...keep converting those simply on GOLD to this and Microsoft will be rolling in the money to fund further projects.

Sony and Nintendo better catch up on their services because as I have stated before Microsoft is currently in a position to roll out a new console with a library of 100+ games for $410 on release date. All games playable on day 1...they can even sweeten the deal with a netfix type free month included in the box.

That is unheard of in gaming without requiring previous investments in buying old discs/games.
:mjlol:

We'll get party chat and checkerboard 4K NEXT GEN with Nintendon't.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not only are they hiring people who worked on critically acclaimed games like Red Dead and God of War
Microsoft Hires Red Dead Redemption, Tomb Raider, God of War Vets for its Newest Studio

They bout to cop a new studio too :leon:
Obsidian Entertainment might be acquired by Microsoft according to a letter of Intent

I know Xbox gets a lot of hate here and rightfully so, but we can’t overlook the moves MS is making to gear up for next gen :salute:

@Hiphoplives4eva @PS4 @Liquid @MeachTheMonster @DPresidential @Mowgli @Fatboi1 @Grand Conde

E3 2019 gon be lit :banderas:
How is 2019 going to be lit?

If the studio hasn't even been created yet.....