So my other buddy just got butt dialed from his girlfriend and her mother...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My buddy is seeing a pawgs (I think the term is overrated), so he gets off the phone with her. Guess what, her phone, butt dialed, and it aint looking good.

The pawg and her mother were in a car chatting:

That buddy is seperate from the buddy with the 32 year chick taking it real slow. Some things my other buddy picked up. Which may/may not be a deal breaker.

- The buddy's pawg likes loud guys who smoke
- The buddy's pawgs mother is a over/undertone racist
- The buddy's pawg has a co-worker at work, who wants to sleep with her (which she says, the co-worker is married smh)
- The buddy's pawg not sure if she wants to date someone at work who doesn't make a lot of money
- The buddy's pawg mother wants to their relationship to be over.
- The buddy's pawg father maybe an ally.

You know, how she says stuff, but mother is not helping. She causing strain in the relationship and she is not being supportive.

What should my buddy do?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
skeet on that skull and keep it moving when the time calls for it. i hope he aint tryna build a nest with this hoe:goocharelli:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
May be a dealbreaker? :russ: Man your Buddy must really be in love with this whore. I would have dropped off the fukkin planet hearing that bullshyt and kept it movin to some new p*ssy. You dont have to convince a bytch to love you.