so my mexican breh posted this on fb. (tayvon related)

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
So with all the posts about this Trayvon Martin case lately I am going to have to weigh in..... First, people need to STOP letting the media dictate when and what to be upset about. They are purposely trying to get a rise out of the public, mostly the sheep. Second, there will always be discrimination in the world we are past the point where one group of individuals gets more than their fair share. Third, Finally if a suspicious character in a hooded sweatshirt comes creeping through my hood in the late hours of the day hell yeah I am going to profile. Especially if I am in the neighborhood watch...then yes I am going to follow said individual. If he's Hispanic I am making sure he don't steal a car, if he's Black I am making sure he ain't slang'n dope, if he's white I am making sure he ain't taking children and if in the rare occurrence he's Asian I am definitely following this guy cause there is no telling what he could be capable of! Profiling....Profiling!.....every single person is guilty. That instinct is built into your DNA. Feel me!

why he gotta :why:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I just think that was a long ass Asian joke cause I honestly laughed at that part.

Do Asians have a criminal stereotype?